Family Guy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rsr2
    Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
    • Oct 2004
    • 1386

    #46
    Re: Family Guy

    My avatar explains all!
    Originally posted by MrGiggles
    "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

    Comment

    • concertm
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 815

      #47
      Re: Family Guy

      Herbert.

      EDIT: fixed thanks to rsr2
      Last edited by concertm; 10-22-2007, 09:42 AM.

      Comment

      • rsr2
        Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
        • Oct 2004
        • 1386

        #48
        Re: Family Guy

        Herbert is his name
        Last edited by rsr2; 10-22-2007, 09:11 AM.
        Originally posted by MrGiggles
        "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

        Comment

        • BigEvil35
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2007
          • 21

          #49
          Re: Family Guy

          Peter, by far, haha funny as show, I love itt

          Comment

          • EndlesslyMarcus
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2007
            • 8

            #50
            Re: Family Guy

            Go Stewie! He's awesome, I have a dancing GIF. of him on my phone.

            Comment

            • Chief0678
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 168

              #51
              Re: Family Guy

              Stewie forever!!




              sigpic
              You're going to die soon. You have seven more days to live.

              Comment

              • EnR
                Massive flaming dildos.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2007
                • 8431

                #52
                Re: Family Guy

                accualy maybe greased up def guy
                sigpic

                Comment

                • lanindandi
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 2

                  #53
                  Re: Family Guy

                  in my opinion, stewie's the funniest

                  Comment

                  • EndlesslyMarcus
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 8

                    #54
                    Re: Family Guy

                    If you want the GIF of stewie dancing just give me your cell number.
                    Last edited by EndlesslyMarcus; 10-31-2007, 07:02 AM. Reason: Spell error.

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #55
                      Re: Family Guy

                      Originally posted by purebloodtexan
                      Adjectives fail me at the moment, so I must ask:

                      Are you ****ing retarded?
                      I would have to go with an yes on that.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • aTzUeLo1191
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 594

                        #56
                        Re: Family Guy

                        Peter's my favorite character, but what makes this show funny is the flashbacks and cutscenes.

                        Also, for the single funniest Family Guy moment ever, watch the video on my profile page.


                        Originally posted by omgitznpv
                        brb suicide
                        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                        Comment

                        • OmegaCrowman
                          Among the Gods
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 160

                          #57
                          Re: Family Guy

                          Quagmire takes first, Greased up Deaf Guy takes second, Peter takes third.

                          Quagmire - How old are you?
                          Girl - 16
                          Quagmire - 18? Alright you're first!
                          Girl - Mommm!
                          Quagmire - I like where this is goin. Giggity giggity.
                          - Guns don't kill people, Lag kills people.

                          My PA > Yours, even though I use a wireless keyboard.

                          Comment

                          • ddrmaxextreme2
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 320

                            #58
                            Re: Family Guy

                            Originally posted by sjoecool1991
                            I absolutely hate Family Guy, so I dont have a favorite character.
                            why do you hate Family guy?
                            the message below is true.
                            the message above is false.

                            Index Represent

                            this means

                            1 is lying about bieng true but is actually the truth therefore cancels it self out...maybe

                            Comment

                            • VampireDemoness13A31
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 23

                              #59
                              Re: Family Guy

                              Stewie is win. :3
                              I'M for cereal, are YOU for cereal?

                              My fiction -- rated PG-13 (last update 11/3/2007)

                              My forums:

                              My dA:

                              Originally posted by Quote of the month:
                              Stop talking, you're hurting my voice.

                              Comment

                              • MarukuAntoni
                                mmmMMMmmm
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 521

                                #60
                                Re: Family Guy

                                i love quagmire
                                IF I CAN CLIMB A TREE, I CAN CLIMB MT EVEREST. IF I CAN DRIVE A CAR, I CAN PILOT A SPACE SHUTTLE. IF I CAN PEE, I CAN BE THE PRESIDENT. IF I CAN POO, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!

                                Comment

                                Working...