Machinae Supremacy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bamboozler
    Banned
    • Feb 2006
    • 155

    #1

    Machinae Supremacy

    Just wondering how many people have heard of these guys... personally I think they're a great band. Anyone?
    20
    Yes!
    0%
    14
    Nope!
    0%
    6
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #2
    Re: Machinae Supremacy

    itg right?
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Bamboozler
      Banned
      • Feb 2006
      • 155

      #3
      Re: Machinae Supremacy

      ITG=?

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #4
        Re: Machinae Supremacy

        in the groove
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Bamboozler
          Banned
          • Feb 2006
          • 155

          #5
          Re: Machinae Supremacy

          I have no idea... never played it... I know they did the music for Jets n' Guns though.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #6
            Re: Machinae Supremacy

            is one of their songs hybrid?
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Bamboozler
              Banned
              • Feb 2006
              • 155

              #7
              Re: Machinae Supremacy

              Indeed it is one of theirs.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #8
                Re: Machinae Supremacy

                alright, then their in the game in the groove.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • -paexaea-
                  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 4611

                  #9
                  Re: Machinae Supremacy

                  Originally posted by Bamboozler
                  I have no idea... never played it... I know they did the music for Jets n' Guns though.
                  Sorry but... Wow. -1 Intelligence for you.

                  How do you not know about ITG?

                  And yes, I know Machinae Supremacy. Hybrid, Hyperchase, Bouff, Megascorcher, etc.
                  See you, Space Cowboy.

                  Comment

                  • Bamboozler
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 155

                    #10
                    Re: Machinae Supremacy

                    Well SoOoOoRrY princess! ---^

                    Comment

                    • Verruckter
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 2707

                      #11
                      Re: Machinae Supremacy

                      Through the Looking Glass, Hero, Winterstorm, Missing Link... some of my favorite songs.

                      Also the Sidology episodes are pretty damn good.

                      I <3 MaSu
                      Truth lies in loneliness, When hope is long gone by -Blind Guardian, The Soulforged
                      Image removed for size violation.

                      Comment

                      • Bamboozler
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 155

                        #12
                        Re: Machinae Supremacy

                        I like all their stuff... top 5 are Player One//Seventeen//Winterstorm//Ghost(Beneath the Surface)//Masquerade

                        Comment

                        • edubardus
                          RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 797

                          #13
                          Re: Machinae Supremacy

                          Great band.

                          Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                          Comment

                          • moches
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 3996

                            #14
                            Re: Machinae Supremacy

                            Hyperchase.

                            Comment

                            • SethSquall
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 5477

                              #15
                              Re: Machinae Supremacy

                              Originally posted by Bamboozler
                              Well SoOoOoRrY princess! ---^
                              It's "Well excuse me princess".

                              And yea I love Machine Supremacy. I usually play the songs on ITG. I love the crossovers in Cyrosleep.
                              Originally posted by Tibs
                              I love you, you Welsh ****

                              Comment

                              Working...