Rise of the Silver Surfer

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Grandiagod
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2004
    • 6122

    #16
    Re: Rise of the Silver Surfer

    It sucked hardcore.

    Also you don't even see Galactus, lame.
    He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

    Comment

    • cC@Zz
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2006
      • 1427

      #17
      Re: Rise of the Silver Surfer

      Even if Galactus doesn't make an appearance I'll still go see it for the Silver Surfer.
      There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

      Comment

      • SethSquall
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2004
        • 5477

        #18
        Re: Rise of the Silver Surfer

        SILVER SURFER TOTTALLY FLIPS OUT AND PUNCHS A ROCKET OUT THE WAY SURFS THE SKY IN THE TRAILOR

        MUST SEE FILM.
        Originally posted by Tibs
        I love you, you Welsh ****

        Comment

        • Chromer
          Hookers and Blow
          • Jul 2003
          • 4981

          #19
          Re: Rise of the Silver Surfer

          So Galactus doesn't even show up? Not worth my $8 to see this then.

          Comment

          • tsugomaru
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2004
            • 3962

            #20
            Re: Rise of the Silver Surfer

            I was like hey, I'm going to watch a movie. I don't want to watch Spiderman 3 because Spiderman 2; all III would do is ruin it's image. So I watched Fantastic Four II.

            It sucked.

            ~Tsugomaru
            Originally posted by Hiluluk
            WHEN do you think people die...?
            When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
            When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
            When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
            IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

            Comment

            • -paexaea-
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              • Apr 2007
              • 4611

              #21
              Re: Rise of the Silver Surfer

              I want to see it. Idk, I heard "planet eating" and I was like "FTW GALACTUS VIEWING FTW!!!111one/wristsforsarcasm"
              See you, Space Cowboy.

              Comment

              • koreanese69
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2005
                • 40

                #22
                Re: Rise of the Silver Surfer

                I enjoyed how they portrayed the silver surfer.. He was pretty cool... however, a bunch of elements in the movie attempted to be comedic turned out pretty corny in my opinion... The dancing scene looked really really fake

                Dissapointment overall to me..

                Comment

                • cC@Zz
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 1427

                  #23
                  Re: Rise of the Silver Surfer

                  Not as great as I hoped, but I still enjoyed it.
                  There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

                  Comment

                  • scorpio1690
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 4817

                    #24
                    Re: Rise of the Silver Surfer

                    It was as good as the first one.

                    Crap.

                    Comment

                    Working...