Starcraft 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CrashJet555
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 298

    #16
    Re: Starcraft 2

    I love the Protoss personally, they're just sweet.
    It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

    "Parents always told me
    That I could be
    Anyone I wanted to
    So I became me"

    Comment

    • Bamboozler
      Banned
      • Feb 2006
      • 155

      #17
      Re: Starcraft 2

      Originally posted by 1ce Cap
      Should Be Pretty Ausome But Not As Good As Halo 3
      Pfft... not EVEN!

      I say the original starcraft will still > Halo 3.


      I DIDN'T KNOW THIS THREAD EXISTED OMG!!

      I'ma SC2 fanatic... *LIVE FOR THE SWARM!*

      Comment

      • Wootsicle
        Nothing can stop me now..
        • Oct 2005
        • 722

        #18
        Re: Starcraft 2

        I honestly haven't played SC in over 3 months.. Which may not seem like much, but it is.
        I'm not sure if any of you can't wait for this as much as I can't.
        I neeeeed it.
        Rahhh!

        If Blizzard delays like crazy, again, I may implode. =/

        Comment

        • CrashJet555
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 298

          #19
          Re: Starcraft 2

          yeah, on wc3 a while back I tried to start a sc game but it didnt grow and then i lost the disc... oh well
          It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

          "Parents always told me
          That I could be
          Anyone I wanted to
          So I became me"

          Comment

          • tsugomaru
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2004
            • 3962

            #20
            Re: Starcraft 2



            Although games can count as media in some obscure way, we have a forum for them.

            ~Tsugomaru
            Originally posted by Hiluluk
            WHEN do you think people die...?
            When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
            When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
            When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
            IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

            Comment

            Working...