Naruto favorite characters

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • zim311
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 392

    #1

    Naruto favorite characters

    whats your favorite character(s) in naruto? i like sasuke the best. NO I AM NOT SOME GIRL FAN OF HIS!!
    0
    sasuke
    0%
    0
    itachi
    0%
    0
    naruto
    0%
    0
    sakura
    0%
    0
    orochimaru
    0%
    0
    neji
    0%
    0
    gaara
    0%
    0
    hinata
    0%
    0
    rock lee
    0%
    0
    other
    0%
    0
    HTML Fatal Error 747 - A witty and creative signature is not available at this time. Press alt + f4 to continue.

    P.S. This Siggy will self-destruct in 10 seconds.
    10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
    *Random fireworks*
  • GuidoHunter
    is against custom titles
    • Oct 2003
    • 7371

    #2
    Re: Naruto favorite characters

    Read the stickies.

    --Guido


    Originally posted by Grandiagod
    Originally posted by Grandiagod
    She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
    Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

    Comment

    Working...