Mcr Lovers Only!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • phe0nixblade
    Praise the sun mofo
    • Sep 2005
    • 4281

    #16
    Re: Mcr Lovers Only!!!

    Originally posted by hoochan
    1) Yes it is.
    2) Stupidity (I'm telling you this because your elementary school teachers obviously didn't tell you to sound out words that you didn't know)
    3) No, we're not blind. We're just here to tell you that this is a pointless thread and it's stupid.
    4) MCR can lick my left nut for all I care.
    They called dibs on my right.

    Comment

    • GuidoHunter
      is against custom titles
      • Oct 2003
      • 7371

      #17
      Re: Mcr Lovers Only!!!

      Way to recreate a locked thread.

      --Guido


      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

      Comment

      Working...