Naruto Movie 3

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lXD
    L not I
    • Feb 2007
    • 1398

    #16
    Re: Naruto Movie 3

    Originally posted by Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
    That's if they want to end a series.
    not true at all. look at dbz goku has died several times.
    AAA's - 125+19
    best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
    latest - sound of my dream
    219 tier points
    IndexRulz.


    Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
    lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
    bifflez yo<3

    Comment

    • freakyfriedballsofcheese
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 48

      #17
      Re: Naruto Movie 3

      well, I highly doubt that the demon fox within naruto will let him die. I think it will manifest itself to protect naruto if there were ever a situation of naruto dieing....so I don't think he'll kick the can. Goku died...but the show isn't called goku is it, lmao.

      Comment

      • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 1441

        #18
        Re: Naruto Movie 3

        Originally posted by lXD
        not true at all. look at dbz goku has died several times.
        I've seen that, but they brought him back to life. If Naruto dies how would they bring him back to life?

        Comment

        • sjoecool1991
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2006
          • 2302

          #19
          Re: Naruto Movie 3

          Well, Alphonse dies in the FMA series, but Edward brings him back.

          Comment

          Working...