Does anyone want a Joost invite?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RPGFREAK
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2005
    • 41

    #16
    Re: Does anyone want a Joost invite?

    Hmm...sounds interesting my email is rpgamer8705@yahoo.com

    I know it lacks imagination. stop laughing at me.

    Comment

    • teh_masterers
      Mashes on every song.
      • Apr 2007
      • 136

      #17
      Re: Does anyone want a Joost invite?

      Hey, ill have one, riseagainst7@gmail.com

      Comment

      • bhuntjr
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2007
        • 23

        #18
        Re: Does anyone want a Joost invite?

        Yes I want one.


        I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?

        Comment

        • ice_dragon9477
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2005
          • 147

          #19
          Re: Does anyone want a Joost invite?

          Originally posted by Verruckter
          I don't know from whom I received the invite, but thanks!
          i did

          Comment

          • ToshX
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2004
            • 5111

            #20
            Re: Does anyone want a Joost invite?

            xtoshx@gmail.com if you don't mind.

            Comment

            • link583
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 244

              #21
              Re: Does anyone want a Joost invite?

              xhia86@yahoo.com can I get one too, please? :3
              Originally posted by kylehaas
              Slowly FFR is turning into a myspace with all of these profile n00bs and such. its really starting to get old. more and more people are using this like myspace whores. AKA all those people who put skimpy pictures of themselves (or who they claim to be) on their profiles
              AAA's: 50+0+4

              Most Recent: Same Dream [5/9/08]
              Best: Infection
              Favorite: Sound of My Dream RMX <--Use it!!

              Comment

              • Wlfwnd91
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 499

                #22
                Re: Does anyone want a Joost invite?

                I'd love one!

                Flesh_Keeper@yahoo.com


                Comment

                • ice_dragon9477
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 147

                  #23
                  Re: Does anyone want a Joost invite?

                  sorry for giving the invites so late just busy doing stuff

                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #24
                    Re: Does anyone want a Joost invite?

                    Tps222@gmail.com

                    I've been perusing recent internet TV sites recently, so seeing this one is mandatory for furthering my understanding of the TV-internet world.

                    PS: I wan 1 plz lollololool s0 i can w8tch the gud shows.

                    Comment

                    • mmeegghhaann
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 239

                      #25
                      Re: Does anyone want a Joost invite?

                      yes please.
                      meghanmp@gmail.com
                      A burrito is just a sleeping bag for ground beef.

                      Comment

                      • madmatt621
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 3000

                        #26
                        Re: Does anyone want a Joost invite?

                        That sounds like www.channelchooser.com

                        Channelchooser is a free TV-portal. Watch here only the best online news, entertainment, sports and music TV-channels and videos. Pick, push and play on Channelchooser.

                        Comment

                        • ice_dragon9477
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 147

                          #27
                          Re: Does anyone want a Joost invite?

                          by the looks of it channel chooser looks cool but the video quality is like watching youtube. Joost I like better much more clearer

                          Comment

                          • Grandiagod
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2004
                            • 6122

                            #28
                            Re: Does anyone want a Joost invite?

                            rikonstruct@gmail.com

                            Pweese
                            He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                            Comment

                            • SethSquall
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 5477

                              #29
                              Re: Does anyone want a Joost invite?

                              I pm'd you. Thanks!
                              Originally posted by Tibs
                              I love you, you Welsh ****

                              Comment

                              • SulferDragon
                                this is a waste of space
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 2668

                                #30
                                Re: Does anyone want a Joost invite?

                                lorddragonian@yahoo.com

                                Pweeze, and thank u.


                                Comment

                                Working...