Spider-Man 3

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Killrodx
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2003
    • 357

    #196
    Re: Spider-Man 3

    consider it a rental when it's on dvd.

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #197
      Re: Spider-Man 3

      If you wouldn't spend your money on this movie, you shouldn't be willing to spend your money on any movie.

      Now, I'm not saying it's the best movie ever or anything, but I am saying it's just as worthy of your money as any other movie, assuming, of course, that you're actually interested.

      Comment

      • koa5001
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2007
        • 78

        #198
        Re: Spider-Man 3

        I finally saw this over the weekend. Overall I thought it was a nice movie. All the fight scenes were amazing! I just wished that Venom would have a bigger part because you didn't see him much and he is Spider-Man's true nemesis. Other than that though it was pretty good. I'd give it a 8/10.


        Wii Console Number: 7804 3626 7275 8332
        Brawl FC: 0516-7950-6983 (PM if you add me!)

        Comment

        • lord REVAN
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 2

          #199
          Re: Spider-Man 3

          i would but i don't have them

          Comment

          • Red_Yoshi1
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 10

            #200
            Re: Spider-Man 3

            I want it but have not seen it.
            Please join my forum about yoshi

            Or join my forum about games

            Comment

            • Magnum13
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 311

              #201
              Re: Spider-Man 3

              It was pretty good, muesures up to the other movies, sandman and venom were animated very well. I'd give it a 8.5/10
              There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

              Comment

              Working...