Hot Fuzz

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Magic_V2
    RobMagic
    • Jun 2006
    • 638

    #16
    Re: Hot Fuzz

    Originally posted by -Tibs-
    There has been a ****ty camcorder version with the beginning cut off circulating the web for a while now.

    That or he's british.
    It was the ****ty camcorder version I saw, but the beginning wasn't cut out

    Comment

    • Luc_
      Banned
      • Apr 2007
      • 5

      #17
      Re: Hot Fuzz

      I seen this movie this afternoon and I found it to be really funny, a must see for sure.

      Comment

      • u84
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 1921

        #18
        Re: Hot Fuzz

        If there is a video of it online, can someone post a link to its whereabouts? I can't seem to find it..
        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

        Comment

        • TheRapingDragon
          A car crash mind
          • Aug 2005
          • 9788

          #19
          Re: Hot Fuzz

          Originally posted by u84
          If there is a video of it online, can someone post a link to its whereabouts? I can't seem to find it..
          We can't give you links to get things illegally. Go find them yourself.

          Also, stop being fags and go watch it properly, it's far better in the cinema.

          Comment

          • lXD
            L not I
            • Feb 2007
            • 1398

            #20
            Re: Hot Fuzz

            i bout my ticket, went to the ticket person all excited cause i REALLY wanted to see this movie, then she asked for id and my heart sank. I was forced to give her the evil eye but i feel it was not enough, i really wanna see it =[
            AAA's - 125+19
            best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
            latest - sound of my dream
            219 tier points
            IndexRulz.


            Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
            lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
            bifflez yo<3

            Comment

            • gigeoxypresentane
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 2

              #21
              Re: Hot Fuzz

              I thought it was going to be another bumbling cop movie that I avoid at all costs, but everyone around was like "shaun of the dead-this, shaun of the dead-that!!!!" So I ended up going to see it the night before I had a 9am exam. I DID NOT REGRET IT! It was hilar. SO worth it. Sometime soon i have to look up all the references I didn't get... or.. What references did you spot?

              Comment

              Working...