Spring Anime Roundup

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychopete
    Quite electrifying.
    • Jul 2005
    • 833

    #16
    Re: Spring Anime Roundup

    Just saw Sola episode 1 earlier today. This has tied Lucky Star as my favorite.

    Comment

    • AriesMalvis
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 1345

      #17
      Re: Spring Anime Roundup

      im watching lucky star right now...on youtube

      Comment

      • koa5001
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2007
        • 78

        #18
        Re: Spring Anime Roundup

        For the new season I'm currently watching Nanoha StrikerS, Lucky Star, and Hayate no Gotoku. All of them are very good so far!
        Last edited by koa5001; 04-20-2007, 08:39 PM. Reason: Spelling error


        Wii Console Number: 7804 3626 7275 8332
        Brawl FC: 0516-7950-6983 (PM if you add me!)

        Comment

        • Chromer
          Hookers and Blow
          • Jul 2003
          • 4981

          #19
          Re: Spring Anime Roundup

          Anyone know when Episode 2 of Lucky Star comes out?

          PS: I love how the first ten minutes of LS, they talked about food.

          Comment

          • koa5001
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2007
            • 78

            #20
            Re: Spring Anime Roundup

            Originally posted by Chromer
            Anyone know when Episode 2 of Lucky Star comes out?

            PS: I love how the first ten minutes of LS, they talked about food.
            Episode 2 should be available now. I just got a.f.k.'s version yesterday. I like the Lucky Channel segments at the end. Those are pretty funny!


            Wii Console Number: 7804 3626 7275 8332
            Brawl FC: 0516-7950-6983 (PM if you add me!)

            Comment

            • Chromer
              Hookers and Blow
              • Jul 2003
              • 4981

              #21
              Re: Spring Anime Roundup

              OMFG The first Lucky Channel segment had me roffling for the rest of the day. Then I watched Hare Guu and went into a laughing seizure.

              Comment

              Working...