Everyones favorite anime show

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Boatz
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 179

    #61
    Re: Everyones favorite anime show

    I don't really watch that much Anime, but I did watch the first 10 episodes of Bleach which I really enjoyed.

    I saw Naruto the other day as well...it was Ok.



    or

    And you should use this:


    Tokens: 18
    Skill Tokens: 10

    Comment

    • fireking550
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2006
      • 171

      #62
      Re: Everyones favorite anime show

      These are my favorite anime...

      1. Naruto
      2. Bleach
      3. FMA


      Big Time Boston Fan, Bruins, Celtics, Red Sox, and Patriots, beat that line-up

      Originally posted by Kibblre
      New mission: I will attempt to get "Meep" banned from my school, as well.

      Comment

      • 1337_maya
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 8

        #63
        Re: Everyones favorite anime show

        slayers, evangelion, FLCL, .hack//, naruto, bleach, yu yu hakusho and a lot more
        Last edited by 1337_maya; 06-20-2007, 10:31 PM.

        Comment

        • Baka05Carl
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2007
          • 223

          #64
          Re: Everyones favorite anime show

          Shakugan no Shana, no doubt

          Comment

          Working...