300

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Farka
    Banned
    • Dec 2005
    • 283

    #16
    Re: 300

    Originally posted by hoochan
    Whats the storyline? I saw the commercials and I was like cool but idk if I want to invest my time and money into seeing it.
    It's about the Athenians going to war with Persia and Sparta sends 300 of their finest to aid the Athenians from the Persian king(I think King...), Xerxes.

    I think that's the basic storyline.

    It'll be epic.
    Last edited by Farka; 02-21-2007, 04:37 PM.

    Comment

    • D4rkAng3l
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 237

      #17
      Re: 300

      it seems like it would be a good movie but i think they exagerated a bit. for example, there were not 1,000,000 people fighting against 300 spartans and i don't think there were any mystical creatures back then either. i'll still watch it though.

      Comment

      • plasmix
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2003
        • 3639

        #18
        Re: 300

        Sin City was good, so I'll be seeing this too.

        Comment

        • cC@Zz
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2006
          • 1427

          #19
          Re: 300

          I've been reading good things about it and it seems like its going to be a pretty good movie. Of course there have been many movies I thought would be good and turned out not to be. I hope its good.
          There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

          Comment

          • Farka
            Banned
            • Dec 2005
            • 283

            #20
            Re: 300

            Originally posted by D4rkAng3l
            it seems like it would be a good movie but i think they exagerated a bit. for example, there were not 1,000,000 people fighting against 300 spartans and i don't think there were any mystical creatures back then either. i'll still watch it though.

            Greece and mythical creatures go together, they always have. The exaggerations will be for effect, that's why it's digitally computerized, to be able to present the movie with no limits.

            Comment

            • Specforces
              Yes
              • Jan 2004
              • 5028

              #21
              Re: 300

              There were 300 spartans at this battle, all 300 fought to the death. There were 100s of thousands of persians, 20,000 of them were killed by these spartans.

              It's very much a true story.

              Check wikipedia for the exact numbers of each side.
              Check Out My Music

              Comment

              • Farka
                Banned
                • Dec 2005
                • 283

                #22
                Re: 300

                I didn't say what happened to the spartans because I didn't want to give the whole thing away.

                Comment

                Working...