Your favorite song

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lollipopRENA
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2007
    • 6

    #61
    Re: Your favorite song

    1. Baby you wouldnt last a minute on the creek - chiodos
    2. boy brushed red- underoath
    3. texasissouth- the devil wears prada
    4 traitors never play hangman- bring me the horizon
    5. entobment of a machine- job for a cowboy
    6. world war me- from first to last
    7. this is why i'm hot- MIMS
    8. fersure maybe- medic droid
    9. replace me- family force five
    10. my darkest hour- scary kids scaring kids
    *-*
    Last edited by lollipopRENA; 04-3-2007, 09:28 AM.
    go veg. stay veg<3

    Comment

    • Mario11
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 14

      #62
      Re: Your favorite song

      My current favorite song is "I Don't Love You" by My Chemical Romance
      DeadPenguin

      Comment

      • alster1
        What is this I don't even
        • Sep 2006
        • 948

        #63
        Re: Your favorite song

        i tend to like musicy songs, you know, like that one song that has a ton of music in it?

        Comment

        • coolade123
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2005
          • 326

          #64
          Re: Your favorite song

          Originally posted by Chrissi
          A tally? It's highly likely you won't have any of the same entries by multiple people.
          Yea I realized that lol


          Originally posted by KgZ
          Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

          lmao what

          Comment

          • Avereulus
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 85

            #65
            Re: Your favorite song

            I like Classical scores.
            But I have like Xephyr and Uber Rave stuck in my head.
            I still perfer Classical songs (perferably piano ones).

            -Hobbes

            Comment

            • ErrinCasa
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2007
              • 8

              #66
              Re: Your favorite song

              Streamline by Newton! (aka pepsi song XD)

              Comment

              • ffrrocksya
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 285

                #67
                Re: Your favorite song

                I love the pepsi song! XD

                FC's:52
                AAA's:11
                Tokens:18
                Skill Tokens:3

                I play with one hand
                (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                Comment

                Working...