J-Rock

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pippin667
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2006
    • 604

    #16
    Re: J-Rock

    I GET TO SEE DIR EN GREY AT THE HOUSE OF BLUES FEB 13 IN CHICAGO!!!!!!!

    errrrr ummm sorry fan moment.....

    But yea, I like Gackt, Dir en grey, Dragon Ash (thats more Jhop) is my fav.
    The Pillows were my a fav of mine for a while along with Mr Children and AKG but all of them got too main stream.

    Comment

    • Kyo-sans_luvr
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 3

      #17
      Re: J-Rock

      I LOVE DIR EN GREY I WAS PLANNING TO GO TO THEIR CONCERT ON THE 26th AT THE PALMS PEARLS CONCERT THEATRE BUT UNFORTUNATELY I FOUND OUT I WAS MOVING ON THE 25TH!

      Comment

      • SethSquall
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2004
        • 5477

        #18
        Re: J-Rock

        That must of sucked enough for you to bump this thread.

        Although it really must have sucked. I would love to see them live.
        Originally posted by Tibs
        I love you, you Welsh ****

        Comment

        • fastfingers65
          Banned
          • Sep 2006
          • 1124

          #19
          Re: J-Rock

          Gazette pwns all other J-rock bands

          Comment

          • psychopete
            Quite electrifying.
            • Jul 2005
            • 833

            #20
            Re: J-Rock

            lol j-rock
            J-ska > j-rock

            But, unless you count The Black Mages, I don't like j-rock.

            Comment

            • Kyo-sans_luvr
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 3

              #21
              Re: J-Rock

              Oh since I've been having a bit of trouble making friends would you like to be my friend? If you say no that's fine with me! For this past week I've been searching all over FFR forums for friends! Man, I'm so desperate sorry? eh..heh..gomenosai! *bows down* ^^

              Comment

              • Kyo-sans_luvr
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 3

                #22
                Re: J-Rock

                Oh since I've been having a bit of trouble making friends would you like to be my friend? If you say no that's fine with me! For this past week I've been searching all over FFR forums for friends! Man, I'm so desperate sorry? eh..heh..gomenosai! *bows down* ^^ If you do wanna be my friend please PM me! Arigato gozaimasu!^^

                Comment

                • Starshot
                  /DJS\
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 1794

                  #23
                  Re: J-Rock

                  Only J-rock band I prefer is Melt Banana.

                  Comment

                  • x-Thief
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 26

                    #24
                    Re: J-Rock

                    Originally posted by SethSquall
                    That must of sucked enough for you to bump this thread.
                    Yeah that's what I'm thinking.


                    Anyway, Judy and Mary are okay (if you'd consider them j-rock) and I love Phantasmagoria. Though sometimes its hard for me to tell the difference between j-rock, and j-pop so I'm not sure which those are

                    Comment

                    Working...