NFL

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lumphoboextreme
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2005
    • 8592

    #16
    Re: NFL

    eagles>chargers in the super bowl :P

    Comment

    • TK_Cobalt
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 27

      #17
      Re: NFL

      i'd like the seahawks and colts to play ^___^ probably won't happen though. i say patriots own the colts in the AFC champs

      Comment

      • lumphoboextreme
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2005
        • 8592

        #18
        Re: NFL

        weird how no touchdowns were scored in the whole game between colts-ravens... 7 field goals. lol

        Comment

        • TK_Cobalt
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2006
          • 27

          #19
          Re: NFL

          i've never seen the colts give up under 7 points...lol...ever.

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #20
            Re: NFL

            Any team can win on any day.

            I know the NFC is terrible, but don't act like they are going to lay down and die.

            Comment

            • sertman
              DADALADAH
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2005
              • 3910

              #21
              Re: NFL


              Comment

              • GuidoHunter
                is against custom titles
                • Oct 2003
                • 7371

                #22
                Re: NFL

                I'm at odds, here.

                I want the Chargers to go all the way, but the Patriots are my favorite team behind the Cowboys. If the Pats win I don't see them winning the Super Bowl (which would be the ideal outcome), so I don't want them to knock out the Chargers, but how can I root against one of my favorite teams?

                --Guido


                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                Comment

                • lumphoboextreme
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 8592

                  #23
                  Re: NFL

                  Originally posted by sertman
                  lol... eagles are gonna win.

                  EDIT: k nvm... but who punts the ball on 4th down with 1:45 to go??
                  Last edited by lumphoboextreme; 01-13-2007, 09:12 PM.

                  Comment

                  • cC@Zz
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 1427

                    #24
                    Re: NFL

                    Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
                    lol... eagles are gonna win.

                    EDIT: k nvm... but who punts the ball on 4th down with 1:45 to go??
                    I know they did convert on 4th down but they had a stupid offsides penalty so then they thought they could actually punt the ball and stop the saints one more time on defense. There were tons of chances to win the game for the Eagles but they blew it because of penalties.
                    There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

                    Comment

                    • Westley_Vanbuskirk31
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 21

                      #25
                      Re: NFL

                      Hey out there all you guys and gals!!!! who do you think is going to the Super Bowl this year.....................I think it going to be the Colts and the Saints


                      Like my final fantesy charicter




                      GIGGITTY
                      GIGGITTY
                      GIGGITTY
                      GOO

                      Comment

                      • dead_juggalo
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 633

                        #26
                        Re: NFL

                        The Cows.


                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        My father-in-law called me yesterday to tell me he lost the internet. If you find it, please PM me.

                        Cheers,

                        Synthlight

                        Comment

                        • stretchypanda
                          shock me shock me
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 4123

                          #27
                          Re: NFL

                          Westley whatever,

                          Your sig is too big.

                          Shrink it or I will. =)

                          Comment

                          • dead_juggalo
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 633

                            #28
                            Re: NFL

                            Originally posted by stretchypanda
                            Westley whatever,

                            Your sig is too big.

                            Shrink it or I will. =)
                            Do it, I dare you.


                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            My father-in-law called me yesterday to tell me he lost the internet. If you find it, please PM me.

                            Cheers,

                            Synthlight

                            Comment

                            • stretchypanda
                              shock me shock me
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 4123

                              #29
                              Re: NFL

                              Originally posted by dead_juggalo
                              Do it, I dare you.
                              Because I'd be such a rebel for carrying out my duties as a moderator?

                              Comment

                              Working...