Re: What did you hate the most in DBZ?
I just remembered this. The funniest thing I ever saw on DBZ was on an uncut episode of DBZ when Goku shows up to fight Recoom. (I don't remember the dialog 100% but it went something like this)
Recoom: Hey Jace, whats this guys power level?
Jace: Aww he's a wimp. His power levels only 15 hundred.
Recoom: Ahhh 15 hundred, this won't be any fun. HEY WEAK GUY! THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF 15 HUNDRED POWER LEVEL! (and Recoom then pulls out his right hand and gives Goku the middle finger)
I just remembered this. The funniest thing I ever saw on DBZ was on an uncut episode of DBZ when Goku shows up to fight Recoom. (I don't remember the dialog 100% but it went something like this)
Recoom: Hey Jace, whats this guys power level?
Jace: Aww he's a wimp. His power levels only 15 hundred.
Recoom: Ahhh 15 hundred, this won't be any fun. HEY WEAK GUY! THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF 15 HUNDRED POWER LEVEL! (and Recoom then pulls out his right hand and gives Goku the middle finger)






Comment