the bleach fillers are over

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GasProblemNL
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 19

    #16
    Re: the bleach fillers are over

    I liked Naruto before the fillers, and I will watch when the Shippūden arc starts in february. I want to watch Bleach, but I don't want to download all those eps and watching anime on youtube sucks imo. Maybe I'll download all eps when I have time...get me some noodles and watch Bleach all day..hmm..sounds like a good idea. ^^

    Comment

    • Kekiz
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 159

      #17
      Re: the bleach fillers are over

      Its not as bad as dragonball Z,GT,and every other random movies that dont seem to go with the storyline.

      "got to kill freeza only 5 minutes until the planet explodes"
      "5 episodes later" "Oh **** only 2 minutes left"

      BTW there was a bleach marathon not to long ago with all the episodes.

      Comment

      • skyfox_
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 354

        #18
        Re: the bleach fillers are over

        they showed the first 15 episodes on tv.

        Comment

        • bomberman102
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2006
          • 3

          #19
          Re: the bleach fillers are over

          not to make anyone angry here but i read over it and well bleach is acualty 150 epsiodes long so yeah....

          Comment

          • tsugomaru
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2004
            • 3962

            #20
            Re: the bleach fillers are over

            Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
            Naruto was good for like the first 80 episodes, then it drove itself into the ground.
            I might actually start watching Naruto again for the second rescue Garaa arc. That one is infinitely better than the first one in the manga.

            But only if they can ever get to that point. They say the fillers are going to end, but I can scarcely believe it.

            Everything in Part 1 was okay the first time around, but nothing worth watching over again. When I say Part 1, I'm excluding everything past episode 135 because all of them sucked with the exception of 1. I'm glad my friend talked me into watching the episode where two people try to impersonate Gai and Lee.

            ~Tsugomaru
            Originally posted by Hiluluk
            WHEN do you think people die...?
            When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
            When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
            When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
            IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

            Comment

            Working...