What is your favorite anime ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NarutoFoxDemon
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 1181

    #106
    Re: What is your favorite anime ?

    huh?

    Comment

    • NarutoFoxDemon
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 1181

      #107
      Re: What is your favorite anime ?

      im watchin Kung Pow a parody of a chinese movie

      Comment

      • Nyokou
        ( ̄ー ̄)
        • Apr 2005
        • 4247

        #108
        Re: What is your favorite anime ?

        Wwowowowowowowow
        Snapchat: icequeenilse

        Comment

        • U7
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 26

          #109
          Re: What is your favorite anime ?

          I got many anime I love,Bishoujo Senshi Serra Muun(Sailor Moon),Shaman King , Detective Conan(Meitantei Conan),Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu(The Melachonly of Suzumiya Haruhi)
          I am a big anime fans~~~~

          I will try my best for not to get ban from the forum


          My english is bad

          I wil do some improvements........

          Comment

          • Angel Shiyue
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 90

            #110
            Re: What is your favorite anime ?

            I watched about 3 minutes of Naruto once. I think I could hear my brain cells screaming as they died.

            What about Gundam Wing, you guys? Ronin Warriors? Anyone remember those shows? Ahhhh, those were the good ol' days. Or maybe it was just better because I was nine or ten when they were on the air.

            Although not a series, I do adore anything Miyazaki.

            Comment

            • TrueBOSS
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2006
              • 147

              #111
              Re: What is your favorite anime ?

              I'll agree to that. He does make some GOOD stuff.
              Check this link out to find the Final Fantasy character within you!
              http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/

              http://www.ccacomics.com
              http://www.ff7citadel.com

              Comment

              • SethSquall
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2004
                • 5477

                #112
                Re: What is your favorite anime ?

                Originally posted by Angel Shiyue
                I watched about 3 minutes of Naruto once. I think I could hear my brain cells screaming as they died.

                What about Gundam Wing, you guys? Ronin Warriors? Anyone remember those shows? Ahhhh, those were the good ol' days. Or maybe it was just better because I was nine or ten when they were on the air.

                Although not a series, I do adore anything Miyazaki.
                One of the first anime I bought. I have the complete box set. Ahh man that was years ago. I love Gundam Wing but compared to anime I've seen now I can see it's not that great. I love it anyway though, mainly for nostaljic reasons I guess. Trowa Barton and Heavyarms where my favourite. Although Duo Maxwell and Deathsythe came close. I used to know the series inside out.
                Originally posted by Tibs
                I love you, you Welsh ****

                Comment

                • narutomaster1992
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 1

                  #113
                  Re: What is your favorite anime ?

                  dn angel ha ha XP
                  XP

                  Comment

                  • TrueBOSS
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 147

                    #114
                    Re: What is your favorite anime ?

                    List of favorite animes 1-10 (2 or more animes on a number means that they tie for that place on my chart)
                    1) Inuyasha (to me, its a very good show and its also been a big help for my story on BOSS )
                    2) DBZ (you will be missed. And thanks for your help in my story on BOSS)
                    3) Yu Yu Hakusho (You'll also be missed, especialy for your contribution to BOSS's MegaOmega)
                    4) Full Metal Alchemist/Trinity Blood(Those both have some cool S@#$ there!)
                    5) Bleach (Pretty good too many comercials though)
                    6) Naruto (tendency to start talking about past and going into flashback gets annoying on my part. Still, shows going somewere and is still pretty good)
                    7) Eureka 7 (No comment yet, just like to watch it)
                    8) Samari Champloo (heck yeah)
                    9) Cowboy bebop (if only it was longer)
                    10) Fooly Cooly and Neo Genesis Evangalion

                    Honorable mentions: Avatar: the last airbender (great show and would be listed under 2 will DBZ if it were an anime)
                    Paranoia agent (gave me something different to watch so I enjoyed it)
                    Anime I'm waiting for: Afro Samari (I saw the clip for that at the video game awards and I can't wait to see that! )
                    (note 2 things: 1. My answers are affected by there contrabution for my story on BOSS which is a topic I'll talk about some other time.
                    2. Read my motto (sig) before saying anything bad about me.)
                    Last edited by TrueBOSS; 12-19-2006, 01:17 PM. Reason: forgot to put something in for 5
                    Check this link out to find the Final Fantasy character within you!
                    http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/

                    http://www.ccacomics.com
                    http://www.ff7citadel.com

                    Comment

                    • vashthestampede0987
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 2997

                      #115
                      Re: What is your favorite anime ?

                      ...You know that you don't know anime when you have Inuyasha DBZ and Naruto ahead of Champloo, Bebop, FLCL and Eureka 7.
                      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I hate myself.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight
                      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                      Comment

                      • MCRenaissance
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 1646

                        #116
                        Re: What is your favorite anime ?

                        Originally posted by TrueBOSS
                        List of favorite animes 1-10
                        1) Inuyasha (to me, its a very good show and its also been a big help for my story on BOSS )
                        2) DBZ (you will be missed. And thanks for your help in my story on BOSS)
                        3) Yu Yu Hakusho (You'll also be missed, especialy for your contribution to BOSS's MegaOmega)
                        4) Full Metal Alchemist/Trinity Blood(Those both have some cool S@#$ there!)
                        5) Bleach (Pretty good too many comercials though)
                        6) Naruto (tendency to start talking about past and going into flashback gets annoying on my part. Still, shows going somewere and is still pretty good)
                        Hahahaha

                        Comment

                        • TrueBOSS
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 147

                          #117
                          Re: What is your favorite anime ?

                          In any case, any of the anime you have mentioned is better than watching basicly anything on nick and cartoon network (during the day)
                          In any case, video games are were my main focus is at and not on whats on tv. If it were the other way around, I would be watching tv right and not be here
                          Also, as I said, my answers are affected by there influence on my story on BOSS. BOSS is were my main favorite focus is on and I'd rather not put some of the better anime in my story on BOSS cause there is no need for BOSS to enter the story and juice things up. I'll try and come up with a list that isn't influenced by BOSS and I'll tell you, Its gonna be way different. I'm gonna guess I'll have it figured out by the time your half done with page 7 on this.
                          An anime that I would absolutly LOVE to see is an anime of this one fanfiction for Final Fantasy VII. It was called, "curse of memories" and it made the actual game final fantasy VII look like a piece of S&*^. That fanfiction completely tore the game appart it was so much better than the game. It's writers that can do that that you need to get to write anime. Guys like that are gonna be the ones that make the greatest anime.
                          Last edited by TrueBOSS; 12-19-2006, 01:51 PM. Reason: more
                          Check this link out to find the Final Fantasy character within you!
                          http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/

                          http://www.ccacomics.com
                          http://www.ff7citadel.com

                          Comment

                          • cC@Zz
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 1427

                            #118
                            Re: What is your favorite anime ?

                            Originally posted by RB_Dreamscanner
                            on paranoia agent there are other types of it differnt laugages and edits and wen i did the naruto thing i didnt add it were i wanted that was in a rush toget it done bcuz i had something to do so shoot me cuz i put it in the wrong place i only like and or watch 10 anime shows and that is the 6th one i like i guess ok my bad dont kill me over it and they werent my favorite shows of all time squeek...they were the animes that i watch =P
                            Different languages doesn't count as another episode for the series.
                            There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

                            Comment

                            • TrueBOSS
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 147

                              #119
                              Re: What is your favorite anime ?

                              Here my bare anime list with little influence on it. (Still has a small influence do to a couple of the shows having relations to Final Fantasy and/or Squaresoft)
                              1) Cowboy bebop (if only it was longer still, whenever its on I watch)
                              2) Samari Champloo/Trigun (heck yeah, I enjoy watching these)
                              3) Eureka 7 (No comment yet, just like to watch it)
                              4) Full Metal Alchemist (I couldn't wait to watch this show each weekend but now its over. (sigh))
                              5) Neo Genesis Evangalion (Really enjoyed watching this, ending left a lot of unaswered questions that pissed many of my friends but still very good to me though.)
                              6)Ghost in the Shell (Old school still cool )
                              7) Paranoia Agent (Very different from what I was used to watching and I liked for that)
                              8)Trinity Blood (No comment yet)
                              9)Fooly Cooly (My brother absolutly HATES this show I think its good though)
                              10)DBZ (Not so much that I love the show but when that guy took part in making Chrono Trigger, which I absolutly loved, it upped my view on DBZ big time because that game was AWSOME! )
                              Check this link out to find the Final Fantasy character within you!
                              http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/

                              http://www.ccacomics.com
                              http://www.ff7citadel.com

                              Comment

                              • i_like_ham
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2005
                                • 80

                                #120
                                Re: What is your favorite anime ?

                                lol wow this list his really progressed into full scale top ten ratings alright then so here we go.

                                !. Cowboy bebop (have all of it an it is awesome)
                                2. Trigun (i think that it is pretty good but sometimes strange)
                                3. FLCL (if only it was longer but hilarious while it lasted)
                                4. Trinity blood (stiull going on)
                                5. Full metal alchemist (would like to won all of them but can't afford it)
                                6. Wolf's rain (action packed)
                                7. Ghost in Shell (once again action packed)
                                8. Desert Punk (Looks like it could be promising but not sure)
                                9. Eureka 7 (sure why not?)
                                10. Bleach or Yu Yu Hakusho (both are fine)

                                mmmm not the best list but i tried to get it down to ten right of the top of my head.
                                i have no cool quote from anyone else...

                                Comment

                                Working...