Casino Royale WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Animefreak999
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 767

    #16
    Re: Casino Royale

    sorry i wasnt thinking

    Comment

    • Specforces
      Yes
      • Jan 2004
      • 5028

      #17
      Re: Casino Royale WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE!!!!

      *Changed title of thread.

      You better watch these spoilers, I believe it is against the rules to post spoilers without an alert, Animefreak.

      and actually, Scorpio and HVAM posted a couple of spoilers too, albeit miniscule, they're still spoilers.

      Make sure you have an alert on next time like Psychoskater, who did an excellent job in doing so.
      Last edited by Specforces; 12-4-2006, 07:16 PM.
      Check Out My Music

      Comment

      • Coca Cola
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 90

        #18
        Re: Casino Royale

        Originally posted by Windscarredfaith
        I saw this bootlegged before it came out in theaters
        NOWAI!!

        Comment

        • acknerr
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 551

          #19
          Re: Casino Royale

          Originally posted by DDRcrazy5
          yes its so good my favorite part was with the nail gun and the chase in the beginning.
          I would definitly have to agree with you about the beginning chase scene. I liked the cool moves they kept puling off in order to escape/catch him and ultimately thought they did a great job with that scene. Also, when Bond What the HELL is your problem?!, I know that they add dramatic effect to the "stunts", but the distance the car got while flipping seemed a bit unreal, even for movies. Arguements aside however, this really was a great movie. I heard the next one is supposed to be finished in 2008 with Daniel Craig again.
          Last edited by GuidoHunter; 12-5-2006, 10:13 PM.

          Comment

          • YungYung
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 810

            #20
            Re: Casino Royale

            Originally posted by acknerr
            I would definitly have to agree with you about the beginning chase scene. I liked the cool moves they kept puling off in order to escape/catch him and ultimately thought they did a great job with that scene. Also, when Bond way to edit the spoiler out of your quote, Karen, I know that they add dramatic effect to the "stunts", but the distance the car got while flipping seemed a bit unreal, even for movies. Arguements aside however, this really was a great movie. I heard the next one is supposed to be finished in 2008 with Daniel Craig again.
            Wow and right after we were scolded for spoilers. I swear people don't read the threads before they post. =\
            clairmai lol hvam lol

            Comment

            • GuidoHunter
              is against custom titles
              • Oct 2003
              • 7371

              #21
              Re: Casino Royale WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE!!!!

              THIS JUST IN: DON'T ****ING POST SPOILERS WITHOUT APPROPRIATE TAGS!

              Spec already said it, but some of y'all need giant letters to trigger your first-grade reading levels.

              --Guido


              Originally posted by Grandiagod
              Originally posted by Grandiagod
              She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
              Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

              Comment

              • scorpio1690
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 4817

                #22
                Re: Casino Royale WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE!!!!

                Not that I'm siding with them, but the post you editted, Guido, is in all the trailers I've seen for the movie.

                But anyways, back on topic.

                I'm going again this weekend because it was just that good. I'll definitely be buying this when it comes out on DVD.

                FYI, the next Bond he's starring in (2008) is called Bond 22.

                Comment

                • acknerr
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 551

                  #23
                  Re: Casino Royale WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE!!!!

                  Since I apparently put a spoiler in my post, I apologize. However, I only put that opinion in there because, as scorpio1690 said, it was in all the trailers. I definintly would not have mentioned it if it had not been in the advertisements, but am sorry either way. See you around guys.

                  Comment

                  • GuidoHunter
                    is against custom titles
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 7371

                    #24
                    Re: Casino Royale WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE!!!!

                    I recall the fact that he flipped his car was in the trailer, but I don't remember if why he flipped the car was in there. If it was, my bad; I was just erring on the side of caution.

                    Scorpio's, though, was only revealing the biggest plot twist in the movie.

                    --Guido


                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                    Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                    Comment

                    • scorpio1690
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2003
                      • 4817

                      #25
                      Re: Casino Royale WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE!!!!

                      Mine wasn't that bad. My fault for using the name though, that was stupid. I thought it was subtle enough but on second thought ya, I messed up.

                      Comment

                      • MalReynolds
                        CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 6571

                        #26
                        Re: Casino Royale WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE!!!!

                        Originally posted by GuidoHunter
                        I recall the fact that he flipped his car was in the trailer, but I don't remember if why he flipped the car was in there. If it was, my bad; I was just erring on the side of caution.
                        Yes, it was.

                        And Scorpio, it's called "Bond 22" just like this was called "Bond 21" before it got a title. They're leaning towards "Risico" (pronounced Riss-eh-co) and it's going to be the first James Bond movie to


                        SPOILER



                        Be a complete sequel.



                        END SPOILER



                        Looks to be good.
                        "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                        "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                        My new novel:

                        Maledictions: The Offering.

                        Now in Paperback!

                        Comment

                        • scorpio1690
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 4817

                          #27
                          Re: Casino Royale WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE!!!!

                          Ah, that'd be a cool move. I think it would work quite well too.

                          Comment

                          • acknerr
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 551

                            #28
                            Re: Casino Royale WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE!!!!

                            Originally posted by GuidoHunter
                            I recall the fact that he flipped his car was in the trailer, but I don't remember if why he flipped the car was in there. If it was, my bad; I was just erring on the side of caution.
                            I don't blame you for being cautious, I'm like that as well. Either way, if I did spoil the movie plot for anyone, I am very sorry and it was unintentional. I just remember seeing the girl in the road in the trailers, so I didn't think my post was considered a spoiler. Also, from your edit of that post, I don't have any kind of problem.

                            Comment

                            Working...