Fullmetal Alchemist ^_^!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SethSquall
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2004
    • 5477

    #16
    Re: Fullmetal Alchemist ^_^!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I liked it, made me laugh, made me cry la la la la. Was fun to watch, that's all that matters to me really. I don't go too deep into criticism because I pretty much enjoy every anime I watch, If I could say one thing though it would be the anime could've been shortened a bit. Other than that, I though it was awesome, I enjoyed the story and characters.
    Originally posted by Tibs
    I love you, you Welsh ****

    Comment

    • sjoecool1991
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2006
      • 2302

      #17
      Re: Fullmetal Alchemist ^_^!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Mustang was a badass.

      Comment

      • dragonicfire
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 1

        #18
        Re: Fullmetal Alchemist ^_^!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Originally posted by fma907
        I wached the movie of fullmetal alchemist.!!!!and have all the manga of it too. Post what you think about fma.^_^
        i love fma!!!!!!!!!

        Comment

        • Squeek
          let it snow~
          • Jan 2004
          • 14444

          #19
          Re: Fullmetal Alchemist ^_^!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          Here I am, thinking there was a legitimate reason for this to be bumped.

          There wasn't.

          Comment

          Working...