New Spiderman 3 trailer

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Animefreak999
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 767

    #16
    Re: New Spiderman 3 trailer

    i saw it on comiccon. it looks pretty good

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #17
      Re: New Spiderman 3 trailer

      Originally posted by Indyownz
      Venom is in it. The guy with the light colored hair holding the camera is Eddie Brock (a.k.a. Venom). I also hope they DON'T base Venom off the Ultimated Spider-Man comics because all of Marvel's Ultimate Comics are terrible compared to the originals. The Ultimate Comics are trying to mix in some form of anime (Ultimate Spider-Man looks like a girl...).

      Anyways, really looking forward to this movie. Hope they make an Avengers movie sometime soon.
      I disagree for the most part. I like the style that the Ultimate serieses have.

      I totally 100% hate how they did Venom though. It's not even an alien symbiote.

      Comment

      • Chromer
        Hookers and Blow
        • Jul 2003
        • 4981

        #18
        Re: New Spiderman 3 trailer

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        I disagree for the most part. I like the style that the Ultimate serieses have.

        I totally 100% hate how they did Venom though. It's not even an alien symbiote.
        Proof? They might have Sandman becoming Sandman through a particle machine but there's still hope for Venom, unless they're going the ol' Ultimate Spiderman route and just get Oscorp to make it.

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #19
          Re: New Spiderman 3 trailer

          Originally posted by Chromer
          Proof? They might have Sandman becoming Sandman through a particle machine but there's still hope for Venom, unless they're going the ol' Ultimate Spiderman route and just get Oscorp to make it.
          Well, you think about it.

          Venom is known for having the huge white spider on his chest and back.

          There is one and only one reason for it. The symbiote took that form when it bonded to Peter. I think it had something to do with that being his subconscious desire. If you see the promotional movie things, you'll see that the large white spider is missing. In fact, his costume as black Spider-man looks pretty much entirely the same as the red and blue one, except entirely black. That led me to the hypothesis that the symbiote (assuming it is a symbiote... it'd be stupid for it to not be...) hasn't actually bonded completely to Peter, and instead simply became a part of the costume (going this path would make it difficult to justify Venom's ability to shoot webs, as well as his power to block Peter's spider sense, and would also make Brock be unable to learn the things he does when he bonds with the symbiote, like Spider-man's identity for one). In one of the trailers, you can see Peter literally ripping the costume off. If the costume were entirely symbiote, I'm quite sure it sort of melts off when acted upon by a sonic attack.

          In short: I believe Venom will lack the signature giant white spider, because Peter as black Spidey lacks the giant white spider.

          Comment

          Working...