cartoon network or nick

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1441

    #121
    Re: cartoon network or nick

    I know that show is the worst I've ever seen.

    Comment

    • paragurl
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2005
      • 21

      #122
      Re: cartoon network or nick

      a few years ago i would have said CN because of the amazing shows like dexter's lab, PPG, johnny bravo, etc. Now i only watch adult swim and grim adventures of billy and mandy.


      I'd have to say nick, even though their nighttime television blows chunks. Drake and josh is an amazing show, ned's declassified is pretty good too, and spongebob is still loltastic. They do have a lot of crappy shows like fairly odd parents, zoey 101 (oh god no...), unfabulous (even worse) and that new mexican show (don't remember the name)


      I believe that both of them have gone downhill a lot. The show that i really miss though is cartoon planet on CN. That show was truely amazing. Good thing i can still find episodes of it online hehe.

      Comment

      • link583
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 244

        #123
        Re: cartoon network or nick

        Originally posted by CrimsonFlashAznGurl
        it's spy anime =P can't you tell the difference
        omg don't you ever call it that o.o
        never ever ever!!



        I have seen plenty of cartoons, anime, and a few odd ducks. Totally Spies (unfortunately I did watch that show), I believe, is too "cartoony" to be considered anime.
        Last edited by link583; 05-14-2007, 11:43 PM.
        Originally posted by kylehaas
        Slowly FFR is turning into a myspace with all of these profile n00bs and such. its really starting to get old. more and more people are using this like myspace whores. AKA all those people who put skimpy pictures of themselves (or who they claim to be) on their profiles
        AAA's: 50+0+4

        Most Recent: Same Dream [5/9/08]
        Best: Infection
        Favorite: Sound of My Dream RMX <--Use it!!

        Comment

        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1441

          #124
          Re: cartoon network or nick

          Originally posted by paragurl
          a few years ago i would have said CN because of the amazing shows like dexter's lab, PPG, johnny bravo, etc. Now i only watch adult swim and grim adventures of billy and mandy.


          I'd have to say nick, even though their nighttime television blows chunks. Drake and josh is an amazing show, ned's declassified is pretty good too, and spongebob is still loltastic. They do have a lot of crappy shows like fairly odd parents, zoey 101 (oh god no...), unfabulous (even worse) and that new mexican show (don't remember the name)


          I believe that both of them have gone downhill a lot. The show that i really miss though is cartoon planet on CN. That show was truely amazing. Good thing i can still find episodes of it online hehe.
          The new nick and CN suck now.

          Comment

          • blahman12
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 52

            #125
            Re: cartoon network or nick

            Originally posted by lord_carbo
            Code Lyoko is horrible.
            I agree, code lyoko is like..... almost a copy of KND.
            CN rocks, but Nick's stuff are about just as good, I can't decide
            A member of T_SOB.
            Contact me at: pm
            Don't worry, it's my FFR contact number

            Wanna go eat?
            1. Mmmmmm
            2.
            3.
            4. *threw up*
            5. my friend -->
            I'll kill you if you don't use this!!!-->sigpic
            but not this though, he's too lonely and bad to be used
            I have lost.
            Get a new game for yourself!

            Comment

            • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 1441

              #126
              Re: cartoon network or nick

              The classics are the best.

              Comment

              • thumbTACKS
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 19

                #127
                Re: cartoon network or nick

                i honestly dont know. i mean, cartoon network has crappy stuff like camp lazlo and other immature crap. but nick has all those preppy shows like Zoey 101. id have to go with cartoon network though, because of ADULT SWIM! robot chicken is my show. lol

                Comment

                • thumbTACKS
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 19

                  #128
                  Re: cartoon network or nick

                  oh btw. nick used to be the best though! with All That! and Keenan And Kel!! Those were the sh*t!

                  Comment

                  • thumbTACKS
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 19

                    #129
                    Re: cartoon network or nick

                    Originally posted by Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                    The new nick and CN suck now.
                    I dont know dude. Maybe we have just gotten older and grew out of that kinda stuff.

                    Comment

                    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 1441

                      #130
                      Re: cartoon network or nick

                      Originally posted by thumbTACKS
                      I dont know dude. Maybe we have just gotten older and grew out of that kinda stuff.
                      Nice bump and a triple post. You're in trouble now.

                      Comment

                      • dvann
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 20

                        #131
                        Re: cartoon network or nick

                        The Only Thig Good On Cn Is Adult Swim And Shows That Come On At Like 5 Im The Moring Like Big O And .hack Roots.

                        Comment

                        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 1441

                          #132
                          Re: cartoon network or nick

                          Originally posted by dvann
                          The Only Thig Good On Cn Is Adult Swim And Shows That Come On At Like 5 Im The Moring Like Big O And .hack Roots.
                          The cheater has returned. This thread was suppose to die.

                          Comment

                          • ShoesBetch
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 159

                            #133
                            Re: cartoon network or nick

                            CN all the way! What is this a trick question?


                            Style~ 4 Finger (L-Index: Down, R-Index: Up, L-Middle: Left, R-Middle: Right)
                            Tokens~ 21
                            Skill Tokens~ 49
                            AAA's~ 27+3s=30
                            Most Recent AAA~ Secret Zombie Room
                            Use the , win some credits (Not really) Just use it!

                            Comment

                            • 787
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 1

                              #134
                              Re: cartoon network or nick

                              i'm bmfer for now becaues i foegot my password so...... GO!

                              Comment

                              • CrimsonFlashAznGurl
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 23

                                #135
                                Re: cartoon network or nick

                                Originally posted by link583
                                omg don't you ever call it that o.o
                                never ever ever!!



                                I have seen plenty of cartoons, anime, and a few odd ducks. Totally Spies (unfortunately I did watch that show), I believe, is too "cartoony" to be considered anime.
                                well you want proof! search the internet, go to wikedipedia and it says its anime!! Do you even know what is a cartoon, besides i know im a tomboy but obviously im a gurl too, its a gurl show. Camp Lazlo is considered a cartoon could you tell the difference by looking at them. o.o Did i say it was the best in all anime!! well obviously camp lazlo sucks, they've been putting lame shows recently but cartoonnetwork is still the best!!

                                Comment

                                Working...