Re: Survivor = 'racist TV'
Survivor is fake anyways, so this doesn't bother me. It will be interesting to see who they let win, if there are even contests between the groups before they meld together.
edit: didn't notice this was a year old bump, I'm gonna find these episodes and see what happened lol
While on a ship in panama I got to see a russian survivor-type show being filmed, and it is all complete bs. They had the contestants jump off the ship and filmed them "swimming towards the island" for 2 minutes, then picked them up in life rafts and brought them about 20 yards out in the water from shore and resumed filming. They wouldn't let people go hungry, put people in real danger, etc..., even if they did sign a waiver. They don't want to be sued. This is why I don't watch reality T.V.
Survivor is fake anyways, so this doesn't bother me. It will be interesting to see who they let win, if there are even contests between the groups before they meld together.
edit: didn't notice this was a year old bump, I'm gonna find these episodes and see what happened lol
While on a ship in panama I got to see a russian survivor-type show being filmed, and it is all complete bs. They had the contestants jump off the ship and filmed them "swimming towards the island" for 2 minutes, then picked them up in life rafts and brought them about 20 yards out in the water from shore and resumed filming. They wouldn't let people go hungry, put people in real danger, etc..., even if they did sign a waiver. They don't want to be sued. This is why I don't watch reality T.V.


Comment