Power Rangers Mystic Force

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iBreakDanceNotHearts
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 207

    #16
    Re: Power Rangers Mystic Force

    Power Rangers Mystic Force is better than SPD period.

    Comment

    • ClAsSiC_RoCkEr
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 375

      #17
      Re: Power Rangers Mystic Force

      am i the only one who liked the original power rangers??

      Comment

      • iBreakDanceNotHearts
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 207

        #18
        Re: Power Rangers Mystic Force

        Originally posted by ClAsSiC_RoCkEr
        am i the only one who liked the original power rangers??
        I loved the original. But I like the newer one because they have beter fight scenes because of the graphics and higher technology of now rather than ten years ago when Generations came out.

        Comment

        • vashthestampede0987
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 2997

          #19
          Re: Power Rangers Mystic Force

          Originally posted by iBreakDanceNotHearts
          because of the graphics and higher technology of now rather than ten years ago when Generations came out.
          And yet they still happen to look pretty ****ty. gg saban.
          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


          Originally posted by Synthlight
          I hate myself.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight
          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

          Comment

          • Kairi_and_Sora789
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 187

            #20
            Re: Power Rangers Mystic Force

            Originally posted by iBreakDanceNotHearts
            I loved the original. But I like the newer one because they have beter fight scenes because of the graphics and higher technology of now rather than ten years ago when Generations came out.
            That reminds me...when my brother watched Generations, he said, "I think this is the wrong channel." I said, no, it isn't. And he said, "Those guys are retards."

            That's coming from a five year old who didn't know that the word retard existed.

            ~Kairi

            ~

            Comment

            • Omeganitros
              auauauau
              • Jun 2003
              • 8897

              #21
              Re: Power Rangers Mystic Force

              Saban? Lol, I don't think they produce Power Rangers anymore.

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #22
                Re: Power Rangers Mystic Force

                #1: There is no such thing as Generations. That is just a name made up by Jetix or something to classify all of the older episodes in a different category than the new ones (for example, a little kid who never saw the old episodes might catch an episode of Zeo and think it's the newest one because they never saw it before).

                #2: There is no way that he could say "retard" without having ever heard the word before. For even suggesting such a thing, I submit that you are retarded (AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE WORD "RETARD" EXISTED).

                #3: Omega, I think they still have the Saban name on them, despite being run by Disney now or something. I'm not 100% on it though.

                Comment

                • ffrstar777
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 38

                  #23
                  Re: Power Rangers Mystic Force

                  I thought the original was the best. Later on the shows started to suck more and more. Maybe Mystic Force is trying to become better.

                  Comment

                  Working...