talledega nights

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aznsky
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 55

    #16
    Re: talledega nights

    it's a great comedy, definately not the best out there but it's still damn entertaining and i'll watch it again when it comes on DVD.

    one thing i loved about the movie is that the charachters had some emotional depth to it like the best friend and the friend and the father thing even though it was quite cliched.

    Comment

    • scorpio1690
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 4817

      #17
      Re: talledega nights

      I don't think this movie was as "funny" as Anchorman. I got a few good chuckles out of it though, specifically the, "But I'd be a friendly crack dealer, I'd be like,'Hey guys, whatsup? Wanna buy some crack?'"

      Comment

      • Hollywood13
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2006
        • 38

        #18
        Re: talledega nights

        I saw the movie and it was quite funny. I'd reccomend it.

        Comment

        • stealthkidd
          Above and Beyond
          • Nov 2005
          • 368

          #19
          Re: talledega nights

          haha i lolled when i saw the "Don't worry, ill help put out the invisible fire!!" scene. i saw a preview of another Ferrell movie where he is in a story and he can hear the narrator talking about everything hes doing, he gets pretty pissed.

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #20
            Re: talledega nights

            I'd pay to see Anchorman again if they put it back in theaters, even when I own the DVD.

            Comment

            • Steve-OOO1
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2003
              • 85

              #21
              Re: talledega nights

              If You Don't Like Big Red Then F*** You!

              lol
              I Quit Drugs.

              Comment

              • stealthkidd
                Above and Beyond
                • Nov 2005
                • 368

                #22
                Re: talledega nights

                hahaha that was awesome at the end.

                Comment

                • Animefreak999
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 767

                  #23
                  Re: talledega nights

                  hey i got something for you <flips guy off> its real nice i got it at target

                  Comment

                  • Steve-OOO1
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 85

                    #24
                    Re: talledega nights

                    TAMPAX PEARL-- The official tampon of nascar.
                    I Quit Drugs.

                    Comment

                    • User6773

                      #25
                      Re: talledega nights

                      Much much much funnier than Anchorman. The scene with the knife in the leg had me in hysterics.

                      Comment

                      • ClAsSiC_RoCkEr
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 375

                        #26
                        Re: talledega nights

                        so which should i watch first, talladega nights or clerks 2 (i am going to watch both of them regardless), despite the dry humor that will probably accompany both of these movies =/

                        Comment

                        • Steve-OOO1
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 85

                          #27
                          Re: talledega nights

                          Definitly Clerks 2, Teledaga nights was cool and all but clerks 2 = better
                          I Quit Drugs.

                          Comment

                          • bacalaoboy
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 112

                            #28
                            Re: talledega nights

                            i loved that movie. especially when they were doing the practice run and and ricky bobby was going 28mph and then wen we was finished he get out of the car and takes off his clothes thinking that has was on fire.lol the windmill

                            Originally posted by Squeek
                            The best way to explain how well you've wasted your time is by wasting ours.

                            Comment

                            • culmor30
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 74

                              #29
                              Re: talledega nights

                              That was a great movie... but in the middle I ate a milk dud and my seperators in my teeth got screwed up. jk. But it almost happened.

                              Man I'm bored.

                              Comment

                              • scorpio1690
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 4817

                                #30
                                Re: talledega nights

                                I think the "I'm on fire" scenes were pathetic and over exaggerated. You got a good chuckle out of it for about the first five seconds, then you couldn't believe he was actually still doing it.

                                Plus, you could see that much of the movie from the commercials for it.

                                Comment

                                Working...