Who Wants To Be A Superhero?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cC@Zz
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2006
    • 1427

    #16
    Re: Who Wants To Be A Superhero?

    Feedback won
    There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #17
      Re: Who Wants To Be A Superhero?

      Has the final episode aired yet?

      OH! THAT WAS LAST NIGHT, WASN'T IT!?

      Oh well. I figured Feedback would win it. He was the only person who seemed to really care a whole lot about it, and when it came down to him versus Fat Momma, I'd say it was fairly obvious that Fat Momma wasn't going to win.

      Comment

      • Doug31
        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2004
        • 6811

        #18
        Re: Who Wants To Be A Superhero?

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Has the final episode aired yet?

        OH! THAT WAS LAST NIGHT, WASN'T IT!?

        Oh well. I figured Feedback would win it. He was the only person who seemed to really care a whole lot about it, and when it came down to him versus Fat Momma, I'd say it was fairly obvious that Fat Momma wasn't going to win.
        O RLY? Fat Momma didn't lose by that much, and Stan even said the she was his Superhero. I thought she would have been gone long ago, but, for some reason, Stan kept her on the show for a long time. She was a good person, but she didn't have nearly as much determination as Feedback, and I thought Major Victory was better than both of them.

        That was one great show, though.

        Comment

        • cC@Zz
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2006
          • 1427

          #19
          Re: Who Wants To Be A Superhero?

          Originally posted by Doug31
          O RLY? Fat Momma didn't lose by that much, and Stan even said the she was his Superhero. I thought she would have been gone long ago, but, for some reason, Stan kept her on the show for a long time. She was a good person, but she didn't have nearly as much determination as Feedback, and I thought Major Victory was better than both of them.

          That was one great show, though.
          Major Victory should have won.
          There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #20
            Re: Who Wants To Be A Superhero?

            I liked Major Victory just because he was quirky. Feedback has too normal of a personality. And Fat Momma is fat.

            Comment

            Working...