FOR THOSE ANIME WATCHERS....I HAVE A GIFT.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kevin_18
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 680

    #31
    Re: FOR THOSE ANIME WATCHERS....I HAVE A GIFT.

    Well he changed my password huh. I got to admit i never thought of someone doing that, but only someone who wanted to ruin the fun for everyone else would do it. I suppose if you guys still want the "new" password i can give it to you, but i know if I did post it in here Moogy would do a repeat performance for some odd reason. It's not like he's the one who payed for it. I'm paying for it so it's my decision to share it with everyone on here. So i guess we'll do it this way.

    1. If you have AIM send a message to my username Dragonforce8618.
    2. Send me a asking note to my mailbox on here is also fine.
    3. refer to 1 or 2.

    At least Moogy won't get in the way this time

    OH!
    P.S.The word of the day is "machogang". Try using it 1 time today.
    Last edited by Kevin_18; 07-27-2006, 04:51 AM.

    Comment

    • LordKratosAurion
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2006
      • 306

      #32
      Re: FOR THOSE ANIME WATCHERS....I HAVE A GIFT.

      lolmachogang

      I win

      Anyway, show of hands, who DIDN'T forsee this?


      some Xmod, Note
      Next step: learning how to suck less

      Comment

      • GuidoHunter
        is against custom titles
        • Oct 2003
        • 7371

        #33
        Re: FOR THOSE ANIME WATCHERS....I HAVE A GIFT.

        Yeah, this was obviously not a good idea. We have a pretty lax policy on piracy here, but this is just flat-out theft.

        --Guido


        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

        Comment

        • Kevin_18
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2005
          • 680

          #34
          Re: FOR THOSE ANIME WATCHERS....I HAVE A GIFT.

          Well, guess we just wait for this thing to lock i suppose then. If no one wants to keep doing anything with it. I never said anyone "had" to watch anything, it was all your own choices of course. So......til it closes i suppose.

          Comment

          Working...