Best Zombie Movie

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chromer
    Hookers and Blow
    • Jul 2003
    • 4981

    #16
    Re: Best Zombie Movie

    In a sense, Versus is more Zombie/Action-Drama-esque than anything.

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #17
      Re: Best Zombie Movie

      Holy ****

      How could I have forgotten Evil Dead?

      ps My Boyfriend's Back.

      Comment

      • SethSquall
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2004
        • 5477

        #18
        Re: Best Zombie Movie

        The Evil Dead's are awesome. It between number two and three though. The first one was cool but not as good as the second attempt at it. Army of Darkness was purly carried by Bruce Campbells facial expressions and catch phrase's, which are amazing. Check the link below. I hope they don't go through with it.




        See what I mean?
        Originally posted by Tibs
        I love you, you Welsh ****

        Comment

        • XRitaX
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 102

          #19
          Re: Best Zombie Movie

          The one where my sister is this really creepy disgusting zombie thing! Eww
          (thinks..) Oh wait...My bad...that's not a movie...It's my life!
          lol
          ~~=This is a Signature=~~

          Uhm...yeah... pathetic. >_< teehee

          Comment

          • cougar0
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2004
            • 118

            #20
            Re: Best Zombie Movie

            Originally posted by XRitaX
            The one where my sister is this really creepy disgusting zombie thing! Eww
            (thinks..) Oh wait...My bad...that's not a movie...It's my life!
            lol
            ur funny ^_^

            Comment

            • ubercreep361
              FFR Veteran
              • Feb 2004
              • 399

              #21
              Re: Best Zombie Movie

              shaun of the dead

              Comment

              • Animefreak999
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 767

                #22
                Re: Best Zombie Movie

                we are already said that like 5 times we all know its a funny zombie movie ok

                Comment

                • vexestry
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 211

                  #23
                  Re: Best Zombie Movie

                  well 28 days later is by far the best movie ive ever seen, and the best zombie movie i've ever seen. So i guess 28 days later pwns.

                  P.s. no i don't watch alot of movies i hate them just about as much as stupid forum posters.

                  Comment

                  • cougar0
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 118

                    #24
                    Re: Best Zombie Movie

                    Originally posted by vexestry
                    P.s. no i don't watch alot of movies i hate them just about as much as stupid forum posters.
                    Like me

                    Comment

                    • CypherToorima
                      Boss of all bosses
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 2452

                      #25
                      Re: Best Zombie Movie

                      I liked the most recent Dawn of the Dead the best. I like the Return of the Living Dead series from 5 on, but I'm not sure why. They were funny, but like, Sci-fi channel funny.
                      I'm a figantic gaggot

                      Comment

                      • cougar0
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 118

                        #26
                        Re: Best Zombie Movie

                        Originally posted by CypherToorima
                        I liked the most recent Dawn of the Dead the best. I like the Return of the Living Dead series from 5 on, but I'm not sure why. They were funny, but like, Sci-fi channel funny.
                        yeah i liked those too. Rave to the Grave and Necropolis were good but definitely I consider them to be B' grade movies.

                        Comment

                        • vexestry
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 211

                          #27
                          Re: Best Zombie Movie

                          rofl @ rave to the grave


                          I've realized after watching many of the new scifi movies lately that there just so damn funny to watch rofl.

                          Comment

                          • Chromer
                            Hookers and Blow
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 4981

                            #28
                            Re: Best Zombie Movie

                            If more zombie movies were as visceral as 28 Days Later was, the world would be a better place.

                            Comment

                            • sjoecool1991
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2302

                              #29
                              Re: Best Zombie Movie

                              What about dead alive?
                              I would have to say that dead alive is the goriest movie ever created.

                              Comment

                              • cougar0
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 118

                                #30
                                Re: Best Zombie Movie

                                Originally posted by sjoecool1991
                                What about dead alive?
                                I would have to say that dead alive is the goriest movie ever created.
                                never heard of it. now i have to see it lol. gonna go to Blockbusters.

                                Comment

                                Working...