Danny Phantom

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hotti1234
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 191

    #46
    Re: Danny Phantom

    You are AWESOME!! TS Sonicmaster! ya that would be pretty hilarious ghost jutsu. I am the box ghost of the leaf village! Beware!
    If you have an ass, I'll kick it!

    Comment

    • Squeek
      let it snow~
      • Jan 2004
      • 14444

      #47
      Re: Danny Phantom

      Hey! Guess what?

      I have the ability to make you stop posting!

      Perhaps you should choose your words more carefully. First of all, a moderator made this topic. Second, another moderator told you to keep it on topic.

      Maybe you should listen. Consider this a forum warning.

      Comment

      • hotti1234
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 191

        #48
        Re: Danny Phantom

        Woops he is mad! Sorry!
        If you have an ass, I'll kick it!

        Comment

        • iBreakDanceNotHearts
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 207

          #49
          Re: Danny Phantom

          Uh oh, don't make squeek mad he'll ban you. Hi squeek =3

          Comment

          • Squeek
            let it snow~
            • Jan 2004
            • 14444

            #50
            Re: Danny Phantom

            I'm never mad. I'm just annoyed that he/she decided to ignore what I wrote. Even if I weren't a moderator, I'm a regular who gave advice on how things work here and he/she ignored it and continued to talk about things that don't matter.

            I'm locking this. Omega can make a new one. Please don't mess it up. If you really want to spam chat about Naruto, find out each other's AIM screennames and talk it up there. This is not a chat room.

            Comment

            Working...