Tokyo Drift

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Benny1
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2003
    • 1147

    #16
    Re: Tokyo Drift

    I say x-men, but a lot of people didn't like that one, so yeah.

    Comment

    • ChAoSxxx
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2005
      • 105

      #17
      Re: Tokyo Drift

      I didn't like cuz the one dude I actually started to like on the show ugh I can't spoil it for others but you all know who I'm talking about.
      Actually the movie was awesome I DID LIKE IT.
      Last edited by ChAoSxxx; 06-26-2006, 11:23 AM.
      Originally posted by Synthlight
      Laughsitup, you just don't get it do you? It's not even worth trying to explain it to you..

      I worked 80 hours this week, the last thing I need to do is spend time deciphering your language.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • Cj_leonine
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 2070

        #18
        Re: Tokyo Drift

        *SPOILER*

        I thought it was incredibly stupid when [certain man] lets [younger man] "settle business" with Yakuza who was about 2 seconds away from blowing his brains out.

        Should've made that scenario better.

        But other than that the movie IMO was meh. 5/10 - 7/10
        Status: Innactive Onehander

        Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

        Comment

        • TheRapingDragon
          A car crash mind
          • Aug 2005
          • 9788

          #19
          Re: Tokyo Drift

          Went and saw X-Men three instead. Ohwell. Great movie.

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #20
            Re: Tokyo Drift

            After seeing the last two, I already know I'm not going to like this. It's going to be some stupid fake looking street cars going an unrealistic 200 mph around turns and have a stupid storyline that anyone who passed 3rd grade or killed a man and is all "thug" and "street" could understand.

            Comment

            • emptiness
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2005
              • 453

              #21
              Re: Tokyo Drift

              the movie isn't that great...i guess the plot was alittle too bland...but other than that...the cars and girls were great. C+..Viral for Drifting in your car. ahah dumb ricers
              Back in 5 mins

              Comment

              • Varia
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2003
                • 1713

                #22
                Re: Tokyo Drift

                They really don't go that fast...The fastest they go in the entire movie is like 130 MPH. I have a little 1.8 liter 4 cylinder stock engine in a stock car and I can get up to around there. Granted their acceleration smokes mine, The top speeds aren't very impressive.

                It made me laugh so much in the first movie where they were drag racing (in riced out cars???wtf) in the beginning, and he turboed, and was only going like 120 MPH and his car was flying apart and his engine blew up. Then when the police came his car drove like it was fine. I still can't get over that scene.
                GB CHALLENGE IS HOMOSEXUAL

                ARE YOU HOMOSEXUAL?


                I THINK SO

                Comment

                • jewpinthethird
                  (The Fat's Sabobah)
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Nov 2002
                  • 11711

                  #23
                  Re: Tokyo Drift

                  Ridiculous. I'm just glad I didnt pay for it.

                  3/10

                  Comment

                  • 180digi
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 969

                    #24
                    Re: Tokyo Drift

                    They're wasting gas.
                    You'll never walk alone.

                    Comment

                    • jewpinthethird
                      (The Fat's Sabobah)
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Nov 2002
                      • 11711

                      #25
                      Re: Tokyo Drift

                      Originally posted by 180digi
                      They're wasting gas.
                      And oxygen.

                      Comment

                      • emptiness
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 453

                        #26
                        Re: Tokyo Drift

                        waste of gas and tires...fereal. Why do you have to start drifting once you watch the movie??
                        Back in 5 mins

                        Comment

                        • Varia
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 1713

                          #27
                          Re: Tokyo Drift

                          My Car Has Fwd That's Good For Drift Right Lol Brb Lemme Try

                          Oh Yeah How Do I Drift Again Right Just Pull Da Ebrake Right????

                          Lol Dont Tell My Mom Im Gonna Try In Her Explorer Watch Out Asians!!!!!!
                          GB CHALLENGE IS HOMOSEXUAL

                          ARE YOU HOMOSEXUAL?


                          I THINK SO

                          Comment

                          • emptiness
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 453

                            #28
                            Re: Tokyo Drift

                            lol..ebrake..aka bowwow term...i down shift to drift
                            Back in 5 mins

                            Comment

                            • jewpinthethird
                              (The Fat's Sabobah)
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Nov 2002
                              • 11711

                              #29
                              Re: Tokyo Drift

                              Zachery Ty Brian. That guys is still alive? LOL.

                              Comment

                              • Minion133
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Dec 2005
                                • 951

                                #30
                                Re: Tokyo Drift

                                gay
                                Last edited by Minion133; 10-10-2010, 12:28 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...