24 Season Finale

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xObserveRx
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 1148

    #16
    Re: 24 Season Finale

    I'm hardly a 24 fan boy and yes, if I had actually felt like discussing the finale, which, like you said, wasn't very impressive, I would have.

    On that possibly run-on sentence note, I'm done talking.
    Come Play The Werewolf Game!

    Comment

    • vashthestampede0987
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 2997

      #17
      Re: 24 Season Finale

      Rofl. That's the only episode of 24 that I actually sat through. All of my friends were like, "omg iz so gud go watch" so I assumed that there was going to be numerous capping of bitches in the finale. ;_; I got my hopes up for nothing.
      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I hate myself.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight
      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

      Comment

      Working...