Batman Beyond

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Omeganitros
    auauauau
    • Jun 2003
    • 8897

    #16
    Re: Batman Beyond

    *High-five*
    Nice one, grandiagod.

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #17
      Re: Batman Beyond

      I usually prefer Marvel to DC.

      Batman is one definite exception. The Punisher is weak as hell compared to the Batman.

      Comment

      • 180digi
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 969

        #18
        Re: Batman Beyond

        I used to like this show too. When i was 10-12 ish I would watch kids WB and the stuff they had on Fox 5 all the time. Jackie Chan adventures were pretty cool, but i also liked Static Shock and (I admit it) Digimon,which was in my opinion so much better and less juvenile than Pokemon, especially during the 3rd season.

        Originally posted by stretchypanda
        Yesterday I had a dream that Andy was Batman.

        It was wickedawesome.
        Once I dreamt I was Mega Man..I was trying to reconfigure my Buster gun or something haha i dont really remember it that well.

        As to Batman and Superman..well, I think I like Batman a bit more seeing as how he's an actually human with actually weaknesses; whereas with Superman cant be hurt by anything unless you're holding a piece of kryptonite. Bruce could actually be hurt by someone(if he/she was skilled enough to actually hit him), so you had to think about who is going to win the fight, or how was Batman going to get out the situation.
        Last edited by 180digi; 04-7-2006, 05:55 PM.
        You'll never walk alone.

        Comment

        • Omeganitros
          auauauau
          • Jun 2003
          • 8897

          #19
          Re: Batman Beyond

          Of course, there ARE SOME people that Batman simply cannot beat, period. Like Darkseid. Batman is one of the few humans with enough dexterity to actually dodge the Omega Beam, but he can't beat Darkseid. I mean, he's a God.

          Comment

          • plasmix
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2003
            • 3639

            #20
            Re: Batman Beyond

            Digimon seasons 1,2 were good.
            Pokemon season 2 was good.
            Jackie Chan Adventures seasons 1,2 and to a lesser extent, 3, were good.
            Batman Beyond and Xmen Evolution were good.
            Static Shock was good in the later seasons.

            But The Zeta Project was the best.

            Comment

            • monkey_henry
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 166

              #21
              Re: Batman Beyond

              I dont see power rangers on that list =(

              Comment

              • Omeganitros
                auauauau
                • Jun 2003
                • 8897

                #22
                Re: Batman Beyond

                Originally posted by plasmix
                Digimon seasons 1,2 were good.
                Pokemon season 2 was good.
                Jackie Chan Adventures seasons 1,2 and to a lesser extent, 3, were good.
                Batman Beyond and Xmen Evolution were good.
                Static Shock was good in the later seasons.

                But The Zeta Project was the best.
                You know the Zeta Project stemmed from Batman Beyond, right?

                Comment

                • plasmix
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 3639

                  #23
                  Re: Batman Beyond

                  Yes.

                  Comment

                  • Silver_Brian
                    ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 5576

                    #24
                    Re: Batman Beyond

                    I used to live for the Saturday morning Kid's WB lineup. This brings back the best memories ever.

                    ...

                    Batman Beyond was uber.
                    Static Shock was good.
                    Jackie Chan was uber.
                    Pokemon was great.
                    Yu-Gi-Oh! was great until they ****ed up around the battle city.
                    Zeta Project, while it lasted, was uber.

                    Originally posted by Omeganitros
                    You know the Zeta Project was stemmed from Batman Beyond, right?
                    They did a Batman Beyond/Zeta Project crossover once or twice I think. There might also have been one Static Shock too, but I'm not sure.

                    Edit: **** youtube's down.

                    Originally posted by Moogle-master
                    i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                    Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                    "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                    Comment

                    • Omeganitros
                      auauauau
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8897

                      #25
                      Re: Batman Beyond

                      I believe there is an episode where Static Shock travels to the future and meets Terry as the new Batman. There is also an episode of the Justice League when Static is older and part of the future justice league.

                      Comment

                      • vashthestampede0987
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 2997

                        #26
                        Re: Batman Beyond

                        And green lantern finds out he has a son with hawkgirl. Terry is batman in that episode of JL and meets younger, JL Bruce.
                        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        I hate myself.

                        Cheers,

                        Synthlight
                        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                        Comment

                        • Mindfields
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 1566

                          #27
                          Re: Batman Beyond

                          Originally posted by 180digi
                          Digimon,which was in my opinion so much better and less juvenile than Pokemon, especially during the 3rd season.
                          I remember seeing some episodes of Digimon, but they were probably way past the 3rd season...
                          What the Hell.

                          Wow.

                          Comment

                          • vashthestampede0987
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 2997

                            #28
                            Re: Batman Beyond

                            Digimon was cool during the first season and second season. Then things just started getting ridiculus.
                            Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                            I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            I hate myself.

                            Cheers,

                            Synthlight
                            xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                            xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                            Comment

                            • SethSquall
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 5477

                              #29
                              Re: Batman Beyond

                              Does anybody remember ( I cant for the life of me remember how to spell it)Ulysses 41. I couldnt find it via google and that. Hell i dont even remember if its 41. I know it doesnt exactly help if i cant give a good lead. Its not DC either which is alittle of topic. I used to watch that ages ago, the other cartoons that i were addiced to were sailor moon and cardcaptors. So on topic does anyone like Teen Titans? Many dont...
                              Originally posted by Tibs
                              I love you, you Welsh ****

                              Comment

                              • plasmix
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 3639

                                #30
                                Re: Batman Beyond

                                I liked maybe 1 episode of Teen Titans.

                                Comment

                                Working...