Ultraviolet *Spoilers*

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MalReynolds
    CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
    • Sep 2003
    • 6571

    #16
    Re: Ultraviolet *Spoilers*

    Oh, man, it was awful. It was so bad, I hate having to go into that theatre to do checks because it reeks and honestly, I don't care if someone is filming it; they'll still have a hard time selling it.

    Stylistically, the colors and crap were cool, as were some of the sets, but the rest just blew so much. Oh man.
    "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


    My new novel:

    Maledictions: The Offering.

    Now in Paperback!

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #17
      Re: Ultraviolet *Spoilers*

      You working for a movie theater now Mal?
      RIP

      Comment

      • MalReynolds
        CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
        • Sep 2003
        • 6571

        #18
        Re: Ultraviolet *Spoilers*

        Yup. The Battery Park 11.
        "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

        "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


        My new novel:

        Maledictions: The Offering.

        Now in Paperback!

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #19
          Re: Ultraviolet *Spoilers*

          Get me in for free? Or at least free buttered popcorn or something? For that, I'd make the trip down to Battery Park.
          RIP

          Comment

          • MalReynolds
            CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
            • Sep 2003
            • 6571

            #20
            Re: Ultraviolet *Spoilers*

            It's my fifth day, next time I work. Lemme rub elbows with some of the higherups first.

            If not, I can use my weekly two free tickets (like I need those anyway) and give one to you or something. You and your lady friend.
            "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

            "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


            My new novel:

            Maledictions: The Offering.

            Now in Paperback!

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #21
              Re: Ultraviolet *Spoilers*

              If only my lady friend actually came up to NYC. But, I know Q is coming to NYC for a day or two next month... and I think LD is spending a weekend with me... so, perhaps then.


              Also... thats hawt. Free tixxx.
              RIP

              Comment

              • mead1
                Cerebellumberjack
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 3960

                #22
                Re: Ultraviolet *Spoilers*

                Wait, did Omega just bad-mouth Equilibrium?

                I should burn you Omega.

                I was all excited about this because of how amazingly awesome equilibrium was, then I saw rottentomatoes and was all "rofl no"

                Comment

                • Omeganitros
                  auauauau
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 8897

                  #23
                  Re: Ultraviolet *Spoilers*

                  I meant no offense to Equilibrium, but you can't ignore the fact that as awesome as the movie is, it's still pretty B-class. Ultraviolet being the successor of Equilibrium is totally what I had in mind, which shouldn't have been too hard, and it failed miserably.

                  Comment

                  • Mindfields
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 1566

                    #24
                    Re: Ultraviolet *Spoilers*

                    When I asked my good old buddy Sam if this was a good movie he said "Hells no, glass body armor is not a good idea."

                    I just hope V for Vendetta won't suck, cause it looks kickass. Ultraviolet didn't appeal to me from commercials and all.

                    Comment

                    Working...