The Best Disney Villain Ever

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sockwars11
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2006
    • 98

    #46
    Re: The Best Disney Villain Ever

    I dunno if you noticed this but Cruella De Vil owned xantos or w.e his name is he suck Cruella is straight up gangsta and i win
    my mom tells me i should join the circus as the perfect human... i think i might

    Comment

    • Omeganitros
      auauauau
      • Jun 2003
      • 8897

      #47
      Re: The Best Disney Villain Ever

      Originally posted by JurseyRider734
      Sorry but Malificent is the most evil. You all lose. I'm like Disney obsessed.
      Apparantly not, or you would have remembered Gargoyles.


      Also, panda's choice is close in second place.
      Last edited by Omeganitros; 03-21-2006, 10:36 AM.

      Comment

      • MalReynolds
        CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
        • Sep 2003
        • 6571

        #48
        Re: The Best Disney Villain Ever

        Xanatos could easily get his side-kick to unload guns into maleficent, and Cruella DeVille. Seriously.
        "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

        "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


        My new novel:

        Maledictions: The Offering.

        Now in Paperback!

        Comment

        • terence1357
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 304

          #49
          Re: The Best Disney Villain Ever

          Dead eNd551: who is your favorite disney villain?
          Pag boy 402: Jafar
          Pag boy 402: obviously
          Dead eNd551: Disney is the worlds largest hentai producer.
          Pag boy 402: no
          Pag boy 402: japan is
          Dead eNd551: Disney bought Japan

          Not funny.
          k

          Comment

          • Omeganitros
            auauauau
            • Jun 2003
            • 8897

            #50
            Re: The Best Disney Villain Ever

            Please. Xanatos would invite Cruella to his castle, show pictures and documents that she was directly involved in illegal production of fur from kidnapped dogs, and threaten to file charges unless she funded his company. She succumbs to his will (Or starts yelling and gets sent to jail).

            Maleficent would be more powerful at first, but then Xanatos would pull some trick out of his sleeve that damages her, which pisses her off and make her go dragon mode, and then Xanatos talks the Gargoyles into helping him beat her, and they do.

            Comment

            • stretchypanda
              shock me shock me
              • Sep 2004
              • 4123

              #51
              Re: The Best Disney Villain Ever

              Aunt Sarah would lock Xanatos in a closet.

              Comment

              • sockwars11
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2006
                • 98

                #52
                Re: The Best Disney Villain Ever

                Is this the best as in well written and most evil or the best as in which character would top the other?
                my mom tells me i should join the circus as the perfect human... i think i might

                Comment

                • SethSquall
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 5477

                  #53
                  Re: The Best Disney Villain Ever

                  Yzma, speacially when she turns into a cat.

                  Originally posted by Tibs
                  I love you, you Welsh ****

                  Comment

                  • Omeganitros
                    auauauau
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 8897

                    #54
                    Re: The Best Disney Villain Ever

                    Emperor's New Groove was a fantasic comedy that nerver gets old, but not the best.

                    Xanatos is the best. Period.

                    Comment

                    • SethSquall
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 5477

                      #55
                      Re: The Best Disney Villain Ever

                      Originally posted by Omeganitros
                      Emperor's New Groove was a fantasic comedy that nerver gets old, but not the best.

                      Xanatos is the best. Period.
                      I loved it. Krunk is the man. THE MAN. He got his own film now in the sequal Krunks new groove. Im in two minds about seeing it though.

                      1, I Loved Krunk in Emperor's new groove.

                      However

                      2, I got a feeling it wont live up to the expectations of the first, disney sequals rarely do.

                      Emperor's new groove is my favourite, saying that though i havnt seen the one with your favourite villian in, i will do now though, becuase the quote "pay a man enough and he'll walk bare foot into hell" was a real seller to me, he sounds cool.
                      Last edited by SethSquall; 03-24-2006, 10:30 AM.
                      Originally posted by Tibs
                      I love you, you Welsh ****

                      Comment

                      • GuidoHunter
                        is against custom titles
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 7371

                        #56
                        Re: The Best Disney Villain Ever

                        Why does everyone love that movie? I thought it was mediocre at best, and easily forgettable.

                        --Guido


                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                        Comment

                        • SethSquall
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 5477

                          #57
                          Re: The Best Disney Villain Ever

                          Originally posted by GuidoHunter
                          Why does everyone love that movie? I thought it was mediocre at best, and easily forgettable.

                          --Guido

                          http://andy.mikee385.com
                          Emperors New Groove? I just loved it, thought it was funny as hell.
                          Originally posted by Tibs
                          I love you, you Welsh ****

                          Comment

                          • sockwars11
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 98

                            #58
                            Re: The Best Disney Villain Ever

                            [QUOTE=GuidoHunter]Why does everyone love that movie? I thought it was mediocre at best, and easily forgettable.

                            --Guido
                            [QUOTE]

                            thanks simon cowell
                            my mom tells me i should join the circus as the perfect human... i think i might

                            Comment

                            • scorpio1690
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 4817

                              #59
                              Re: The Best Disney Villain Ever



                              Dude....

                              Just, dude. He OWNS those little girls. They are his.

                              What a badass. I wish I owned a troupe of little girls.

                              Sellin cookies and all. I'd be a king.

                              Comment

                              • Tank101
                                I V vi iii IV I IV V
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 2082

                                #60
                                Re: The Best Disney Villain Ever

                                AHAHAHAHAHA. The one on the far left is working the pole.

                                And yeah, I remember Gargoyles.

                                Comment

                                Working...