Final Fantasy Advent Children release

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • slipstrike0159
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 568

    #1

    Final Fantasy Advent Children release

    I know what you all are thinking, 'this has already been discussed'. But i have some new information in light of the release date. I have looked on the FF:AC website and found that it is comming out April 25th, 2006. Here is the site if you dont believe me. http://www.adventchildren.net/ff7ac/movie/info.php Now, there are a few reasons that this information should be accurate. First off, its from one of the official sites. Secondly, this particular site has always had a TBA release date for FF:AC, however now it has a date set. The only reason i didnt revive an earlier post is because i knew that i would hear it from everyone about the stupid bump rule.
    I have also found out that there is a countdown at this site, http://na.square-enix.com/dvd/ff7ac/
    9
    Yes
    0%
    7
    No
    0%
    2

  • Grandiagod
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2004
    • 6122

    #2
    Re: Final Fantasy Advent Children release

    That would be cool. If everyone hasn't seen it already.
    He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

    Comment

    • slipstrike0159
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2005
      • 568

      #3
      Re: Final Fantasy Advent Children release

      True as it may be, this english dubbed edition will be for both DVD and UMD. This way it will be easier for everyone to watch/understand.

      Comment

      • Chromer
        Hookers and Blow
        • Jul 2003
        • 4981

        #4
        Re: Final Fantasy Advent Children release

        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        That would be cool. If everyone hasn't seen it already.
        QFE.

        Comment

        • jewpinthethird
          (The Fat's Sabobah)
          FFR Music Producer
          • Nov 2002
          • 11711

          #5
          Re: Final Fantasy Advent Children release

          Originally posted by slipstrike0159
          True as it may be, this english dubbed edition will be for both DVD and UMD. This way it will be easier for everyone to watch/understand.

          I would prefer an offical release with subs since the version I saw was terribly subbed.

          Comment

          • Kefit
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2003
            • 1517

            #6
            Re: Final Fantasy Advent Children release

            You know, a Japanese voice track with subs will almost certainly be included on the disc.

            Oh, and I am picking this up when it comes out just so I can watch it on my friend's huge HD plasma TV.
            Last edited by Kefit; 03-1-2006, 12:17 AM.


            Originally posted by seinno
            and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

            Comment

            • YungYung
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 810

              #7
              Re: Final Fantasy Advent Children release

              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
              I would prefer an offical release with subs since the version I saw was terribly subbed.
              Was it that bad? What sub-group?

              I remember watching one either by static subs... or shinsen subs :S one of the two.
              clairmai lol hvam lol

              Comment

              • slipstrike0159
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2005
                • 568

                #8
                Re: Final Fantasy Advent Children release

                Exactly, no more watching it on the small screen on my computer.

                Comment

                Working...