Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Films and Television only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Life and Arts
Films and Television
Has anyone heard of Ceres?
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
wise20ne
FFR Player
Join Date:
Feb 2006
Posts:
6
Share
Post
#1
Has anyone heard of Ceres?
02-12-2006, 09:11 AM
Hey! Has anyone heard of Ayashi No Ceres? It is a really good anime.
1
Voter
wtf is Ceres?
0%
1
vote
Yes!
0%
0
votes
No!
0%
0
votes
Whoaness, I\'m Asian?
^_^ Be happy ^_^
~Furuba-Fushigi Yuugi~Ceres FAN!~
banditcom
FFR Player
Join Date:
Mar 2003
Posts:
6243
Share
Post
#2
02-12-2006, 09:14 AM
RE: Has anyone heard of Ceres?
I've heard of it, but that's it. Other than having the opening song to it, Scarlet. I <3 the song.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Cetrasai
FFR Player
Join Date:
Feb 2006
Posts:
1
Share
Post
#3
02-16-2006, 01:42 PM
RE: Has anyone heard of Ceres?
I red the manga, but I've never seen the show.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment