Top 10 90's Dance Songs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Schrammbledeggs
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 334

    #1

    Top 10 90's Dance Songs

    I consider myself to be an authority on 90's dance. I still listen to it a lot and it's easily my favorite genre. Here's my list of the top 10 90's dance songs.

    10. Run Away - Real McCoy
    9. What's Up - DJ Miko
    8. Close To You - Fun Factory
    7. In a Dream - Rockell
    6. I've Been Thinking About You - Londonbeat
    5. Ooh Aah (Just A Little Bit) - Gina G
    4. Call Me When You're Down - Le Click
    3. Where Do You Go - No Mercy
    2. This Is Your Night - Amber


    and the #1 BEST 90's dance song of all time is none other than....





    1. What is Love - Haddaway

    What is Love will always and forever remain the staple of the 90's dance era. It is fantastic and is deserving of being #1.

    Honorable Mentions:

    Scatman - Scatman John
    Don't Stop Movin' - Livin' Joy
    Jellyhead - Crush

    Let me know what you think of the top 10.
    2
    90's music
    0%
    0
    80's music
    0%
    2
    At least I'm not Mike Lean.

    Movie Reviewer at ddrgeek.com
  • Schrammbledeggs
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 334

    #2
    RE: Top 10 90

    That is a fantastic song.
    At least I'm not Mike Lean.

    Movie Reviewer at ddrgeek.com

    Comment

    • Schrammbledeggs
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 334

      #3
      RE: Top 10 90

      I dunno if you could qualify that as 90's dance though. I'd put that in trance.
      At least I'm not Mike Lean.

      Movie Reviewer at ddrgeek.com

      Comment

      • jewpinthethird
        (The Fat's Sabobah)
        FFR Music Producer
        • Nov 2002
        • 11711

        #4
        RE: Top 10 90

        Oh man, where's Finally by Ce Ce Peniston...

        Best song of the decade.

        Comment

        • esupin
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 1756

          #5
          Re: Top 10 90's Dance Songs

          Originally posted by Schrammbledeggs
          1. What is Love - Haddaway
          When I saw the title of this thread, Haddaway popped into me head right away.

          http://www.youtube.com/esupin

          Comment

          • Schrammbledeggs
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 334

            #6
            Re: RE: Top 10 90

            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
            Oh man, where's Finally by Ce Ce Peniston...

            Best song of the decade.
            That song isn't very good in my opinion. Pretty screechy if you ask me. But it is recognized as one of the main dance songs of the 90's so good contribution.
            At least I'm not Mike Lean.

            Movie Reviewer at ddrgeek.com

            Comment

            • kickassbuddy
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2004
              • 594

              #7
              Re: Top 10 90's Dance Songs

              Originally posted by Schrammbledeggs
              What is Love - Haddaway
              The song is really catchy, and funny. Go up www.ytmnd.com and search up What Is Love, and you get hilarious resluts.

              Comment

              • kickassbuddy
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2004
                • 594

                #8
                RE: Re: Top 10 90

                http://ckjcwf.ytmnd.com/

                Direct link.

                OMG double post!!!

                Comment

                Working...