Are There Any Hardcore/Metalcore fans out there?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jewpinthethird
    (The Fat's Sabobah)
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2002
    • 11711

    #16
    Re: RE: Are There Any Hardcore/Metalcore fans out there?

    Originally posted by 180digi
    I like ska.
    Pick it up Rudeboy.

    --

    Dragonforce is the only "metal" band that I listen to...but Dragonforce is a lot more than just metal, Dragonforce is LIFE.

    Comment

    • mead1
      Cerebellumberjack
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 3960

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Are There Any Hardcore/Metalcore fans out there?

      I've been listening to a lot of Dillinger Escape Plan lately, mainly because I'm seeing them in concert with The Flashbulb in a week.

      Comment

      • XXXsmittyXXX
        Anxiety monster
        • Jul 2005
        • 6924

        #18
        RE: Are There Any Hardcore/Metalcore fans out there?

        BTBAM! they kill all.
        arthur knows who they are.

        Comment

        • FluorescentArmy
          Forum User
          • Nov 2005
          • 1754

          #19
          RE: Are There Any Hardcore/Metalcore fans out there?

          I like some metalcore and hardcore. I've been listening to Rifles at Recess alittle.

          But, then I got back into the usual RATM

          Rage Against The Machine Rulz

          Comment

          • xiron
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 189

            #20
            RE: Are There Any Hardcore/Metalcore fans out there?

            BTBAM are freaking awesome. I listen to a lot of stuff, but I'm too lazy to type it all...yep.
            www.myspace.com/thehappyunicorns

            Comment

            • Wavanova
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2005
              • 122

              #21
              RE: Are There Any Hardcore/Metalcore fans out there?

              heh im a huge metal fan. i completely hate nu metal...with a passion >_>

              anyone here play guitar?


              Click the image to download the complete Dethklok pack.

              Comment

              • Manger-Rapist
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2005
                • 1

                #22
                RE: Are There Any Hardcore/Metalcore fans out there?

                Nu-metal is gay. I listen to most black metal, gore, porngrind, folk metal, and like one "hardcore" band lol.

                Aaskereia
                Sign of the Goat
                Nazgul
                Kvist
                Slayer
                Rompeprop
                Anaal Nathrakh
                Odal
                Kult ov Azazel
                Graveland
                Olc Sinnsir
                The Berzerker (LyKe oMgZz s00 h@rDc0r3!!!111)
                Crystalium
                and Black Funeral!

                Comment

                • roxy119
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 1

                  #23
                  i listen to like everything you all said.

                  Comment

                  • Bodom13
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 44

                    #24
                    yea i listen to thrash,death,melodic, and power metal

                    im on the megadeth forums ^.^
                    Originally posted by Pumble
                    It\'s not the end of the world that you didn\'t read the stickies on the suggestion board.

                    Comment

                    • dballin4
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 1082

                      #25
                      Re: RE: Re: RE: Are There Any Hardcore/Metalcore fans out th

                      Originally posted by mead1
                      I've been listening to a lot of Dillinger Escape Plan lately, mainly because I'm seeing them in concert with The Flashbulb in a week.
                      You are going to the Dec 9th NY show? If so I just might see you there.

                      Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, Vader, Pro-Pain, Testament, Lamb of God/ Burn the Priest, Saves the Day etc yeah get the picture?


                      I don't listen to Saves the Day. It's total opposite of the music I like.

                      If we are adding power metal too, throw on Rhapsody, Kamelot, Dream Theater, Dragonforce.... old metal Guns n Roses and such. I got really lazy so Im gonna stop.

                      Comment

                      • Bodom13
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 44

                        #26
                        Re: RE: Are There Any Hardcore/Metalcore fans out there?

                        Originally posted by Wavanova
                        heh im a huge metal fan. i completely hate nu metal...with a passion >_>

                        anyone here play guitar?
                        cool avi. are you on megadeth forums? my sn is dethguitar_0122
                        and i have 1,360?(around) post whoot!
                        Originally posted by Pumble
                        It\'s not the end of the world that you didn\'t read the stickies on the suggestion board.

                        Comment

                        • xMordecaix
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 70

                          #27
                          RE: Are There Any Hardcore/Metalcore fans out there?

                          Bwtween the Buried and Me
                          As I Lay Dying
                          The Locust
                          The Acacia Strain
                          Through the Eyes of the Dead
                          Leng T'che
                          Daughters
                          Gorilla Biscuts
                          Madball
                          Donny Brook
                          Melt Banana

                          just to name VERY few....

                          Comment

                          • xiron
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 189

                            #28
                            RE: Are There Any Hardcore/Metalcore fans out there?

                            I was listening to Mordecai when I read your post. Oh yes.
                            www.myspace.com/thehappyunicorns

                            Comment

                            • Torlock
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 475

                              #29
                              RE: Are There Any Hardcore/Metalcore fans out there?

                              I usually just listen to whatever xiron tells me to.

                              Comment

                              • Lightknight924
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 1164

                                #30
                                RE: Are There Any Hardcore/Metalcore fans out there?

                                Does system of a down count? Then yes but that's the only metal, hardcore rock I listen to. More of classical rock for me.




                                * I just noticed from torlocks sig. Captain Jack was born the same year as my mom and was therefore, as old as my mom.

                                Comment

                                Working...