Prison Break

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blahblah18
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2004
    • 1662

    #16
    i've heard this is awesome, and i've heard everyone compare it to season 1 of 24... and now I want all the original episodes... does anyone here happen to have them saved and can sent them to me?
    but for now... postCount++

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #17
      Nope... but I'm sure I can find you a torrent of the first 7 episodes or so... and 8-10 or 11 shouldn't be that hard to find, as they are more recent.

      And, yea. Its not as good as season 1 of 24, but its damn good.
      RIP

      Comment

      • mead1
        Cerebellumberjack
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 3960

        #18
        I need to buy the first season of 24, since Bittorrent isn't an option.

        Comment

        • banditcom
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2003
          • 6243

          #19
          So... is the next episode the final until it picks back up sometime next year to continue the rest of the season (like how they used to do with 24/etc)?

          It's getting really good.

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #20
            I didn't watch tonights (yet)... but I was under the impression that the end of season 1 was next monday... and at the end of next monday's episode they'll step outside the prison walls.

            And then in 6 months or so (Aug or sept), season 2 will start and it will be about their adventures outside the walls... who goes where, the mob relations, staying under the radar so they don't get shipped back to jail... etc etc.

            But, I could be completely wrong... I'd imagine tonights episode would give a pretty good feel as to whether they'll actually make it outside the walls in another 42 minutes.
            RIP

            Comment

            • whorlichan
              Tiny Plastic Meat
              • Apr 2004
              • 669

              #21
              Uhm...without giving TOO much spoilery stuff...I'm pretty damn sure they get out in the next episode. But it's going to be way harder than you think without having seen tonight's.
              Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
              First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
              My lame LJ
              My friend Cassie's amazing photography

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #22
                There still is only 42 more minutes to do it in... 84 including tonights which I have yet to see.

                But, yea... I've said for over a month that they'll step outside the walls at the end of this season, and next season will be what I said above.

                Is it on piratebay yet?
                RIP

                Comment

                Working...