Yakitate Japan

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasuke
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1671

    #16
    Originally posted by MrESqueek
    AIR is terrible. Do not even get me started on AIR.

    Summary:

    Hmm this seems interesting wow awesome development holy crap what was that wow how incredibly odd I hope this is explained no I guess it isn't it just ended.

    ~Squeek
    I'm be kinda annoyed at you if you weren't right.
    I've still got Ultimate Girls though

    Comment

    • Squeek
      let it snow~
      • Jan 2004
      • 14444

      #17
      Re: Yakitate Japan

      Ohhay bump.

      Yakitate ended. 69 episodes in. I'm surprised honestly. They could have taken that a lot further than they did, considering it's pretty much a generic shonen anime with the main theme being bread competitions.

      68 was the best episode of the series by far. Lord of the Rings references omg everywhere. Makes me a bit sad that I never liked any of the movies or books. Eh.

      So. I highly recommend this show to anyone as it is purely awesome. It was dreadful waiting for A-E to finish episodes (took over two months to get one episode released), but at about 60 or so, they sped up and made me happy.

      ~Squeek

      Comment

      • Omeganitros
        auauauau
        • Jun 2003
        • 8897

        #18
        Re: Yakitate Japan

        Brreeeaaaaaadddddddd

        Comment

        • SethSquall
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2004
          • 5477

          #19
          Re: Yakitate Japan

          I'll give it a shot soon. Im sorta downloading four animes at the moment so im gunna wait till one seires finish's first. Then i'll get on this.
          Originally posted by Tibs
          I love you, you Welsh ****

          Comment

          Working...