Serenity

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #16
    I call dibs on the threesome with Kaylee & Whorli.
    RIP

    Comment

    • MalReynolds
      CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
      • Sep 2003
      • 6571

      #17
      Uh, fine, I'll just do Kaylee by myself.

      Psh, like that's a bad thing.

      Mal
      "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

      "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


      My new novel:

      Maledictions: The Offering.

      Now in Paperback!

      Comment

      • Cj_leonine
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 2070

        #18
        I saw it. Damn good movie. Now im kinda interested in Firefly. When I get some money I'll probably buy it.

        But yes. The movie was refreshing. Thank you Mal for the recommendation.

        I love you.
        Status: Innactive Onehander

        Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

        Comment

        • MalReynolds
          CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
          • Sep 2003
          • 6571

          #19
          Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right."

          Mal
          "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

          "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


          My new novel:

          Maledictions: The Offering.

          Now in Paperback!

          Comment

          Working...