The Blockbuster Crusade

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • suicidalmuskrat
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 739

    #16
    American Beauty...Dogma...Ping Pong (Japanese flick...good luck finding it though)...
    I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
    Done, and done.

    Comment

    • Omeganitros
      auauauau
      • Jun 2003
      • 8897

      #17
      Re: RE: Re: RE: The Blockbuster Crusade

      Originally posted by JurseyRider734
      The Notebook. Come on

      Never. I talked to my English teacher about which one is better.

      Comment

      • Omeganitros
        auauauau
        • Jun 2003
        • 8897

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: The Blockbuster Crusade

        Saw Shaun of the Dead.



        Oh man, that was a freaking great movie. The dialogue and acting created the most three-dimensional characters I've ever seen, and not to mention that the whole movie was, while absolutely hilarious, also amazingly accurate in it's presentation of a how a group of regular citizens might react to a zombie attack. I give this movie a solid A, and I may even go buy the DVD.

        Comment

        • Omeganitros
          auauauau
          • Jun 2003
          • 8897

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: The Blockbuster Crusade

          Rented Fantasia 2000 and Citizen Kane. Yet to see them, but I am excited about Fantasia 2000, since I love the concept of putting visuals to music rather than music to visuals.

          Comment

          • Omeganitros
            auauauau
            • Jun 2003
            • 8897

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: The Blockbuster Crusade

            Fantasia 2000 rocked my world, though it was saddingly short compared to the 2 hour Fantasia. But I absolutely loved the drawing style for Rhapsody in Blue, so it's all good. And Stravinsky's Firebird almost made me well up tears because it was really good and it brought back memories of playing it last year in marching band.

            Comment

            • Starshot
              /DJS\
              FFR Music Producer
              • Dec 2004
              • 1794

              #21
              Army of Darkness
              God of Cookery
              History of the World, Part 1 (Hell, all of Mel Brook's movies for that matter)
              Monty Python's The Meaning of Life
              A Fish Called Wanda
              Airplane
              The Naked Gun Series
              The Shining

              (Not nessesarily in that order)

              Comment

              • Varia
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2003
                • 1713

                #22
                The Warriors
                GB CHALLENGE IS HOMOSEXUAL

                ARE YOU HOMOSEXUAL?


                I THINK SO

                Comment

                • jewpinthethird
                  (The Fat's Sabobah)
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Nov 2002
                  • 11711

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Varia
                  The Warriors
                  Oh man, oh man, oh man. Yes. I can't believe I didnt mention this movie.

                  Comment

                  • Omeganitros
                    auauauau
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 8897

                    #24
                    I saw Clerks and Sin City. Both were very good. Clerks had legendary dialogue, and Sin City had Josh Harnett playing the Salesman. Mickey Rourke was also very awesome.

                    Comment

                    Working...