How to Choreograph an Awesome Fighting Scene

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bursurk_Lurk
    Banned
    • Sep 2005
    • 2360

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: How to Choreograph an Awesome Fighting Scene

    Seriously. Sexy Commando has the best fighting scenes every made by man. I love that show.

    Comment

    • Tasuke
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1671

      #17
      Re: RE: Re: RE: How to Choreograph an Awesome Fighting Scene

      Originally posted by Bursurk_Lurk
      Seriously. Sexy Commando has the best fighting scenes every made by man. I love that show.
      As true as that comment totally is

      You should have people constantly cough up blood.
      That makes it looks hardcore, like totally hardcore

      Comment

      • jewpinthethird
        (The Fat's Sabobah)
        FFR Music Producer
        • Nov 2002
        • 11711

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: How to Choreograph an Awesome Fighting S

        Pay hobos in sandwichs to beat eachother up and film it.

        Wait...don't.

        Comment

        • Chromer
          Hookers and Blow
          • Jul 2003
          • 4981

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: How to Choreograph an Awesome Fighting S

          My opinion? Watch movies such as Red Dragon and Kung-Fu Hustle to get a good idea of impact hits. If you want style, I suggest watching some scenes from the first Matrix, mainly the Dojo scene with Neo and Morpheus, and the Subway scene with Neo and Smith. For hardcore brutal action, I would suggest watching the Jungle fight sequence from The Rundown feat. The Rock.

          Comment

          Working...