Best summer movie '05

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flipgurl14
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 9

    #1

    Best summer movie '05

    What do you think's the best summer movie '05 so far?
    0
    Revenge of the Sith
    0%
    0
    Lords of Dogtown
    0%
    0
    Batman Begins
    0%
    0
    March of the Penguins
    0%
    0
    War of the Worlds
    0%
    0
    Fantastic 4
    0%
    0
    Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
    0%
    0
    Wedding Crashers
    0%
    0
    Hustle & Flow
    0%
    0
    Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
    0%
    0
    If I were a dinosaur, I\'d be a dorkosaurus.

    If I were a robot, I\'d be a dorkazoid.

    But I\'m mE, I\'m adorkable.
  • jewpinthethird
    (The Fat's Sabobah)
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2002
    • 11711

    #2
    RE: Best summer movie

    Hmmm...

    I'm going to have to go with Batman Begins. Though I haven't seen all the movies on the list.

    Comment

    • xiron
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 189

      #3
      RE: Best summer movie

      Charlie and the Chocolate Factory rules, with Hitchiker's Guide in second.
      www.myspace.com/thehappyunicorns

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #4
        RE: Best summer movie

        Out of the ones I've seen, I'd say Revenge of the Sith. Executed very well, and because it's Star Wars that automatically puts it above nearly all of them, even if it had been terrible.

        Charlie and the Chocolate Factory gets second place. It would have had first if they'd used the correct ending.

        Comment

        • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
          Threat Emulation
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2004
          • 5184

          #5
          RE: Best summer movie

          I've only seen Revenge of the Sith, Lords of Dogtown, and War of the Worlds.

          Revenge of the Sith : second
          Star Wars. enough said

          Lords of Dogtown : favorite
          Great documentry, atleast i think it was a documentary... Anyways, Classic skateboarding complete with oldschool pools and tricks. Watched this for a class project on the gereration gap between childhood and adulthood which was becoming the teenager. With that said, this is prolly my favorite.

          War of the Worlds : third
          Good movie, but could have been better. Still liked it though.

          Movies that I wanted to see but was to poor to go and too lazy to sneak in to see:
          Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
          Batman Begins
          Wedding Crashers

          Originally posted by Lightdarkness
          I'm light f**king darkness

          Comment

          • Skikamukazi
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2005
            • 1394

            #6
            RE: Best summer movie

            Lords of Dogtown. But, if you had added in the second best movie, "The Devils Rejects" I may have considered that...

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #7
              RE: Best summer movie

              Revenge of the Sith. It's been fairly slow for movies this season though.

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Reach
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2003
                • 7471

                #8
                RE: Best summer movie

                batman begins, island, starwars and war of the worlds are all worth seeing.

                Comment

                • -Fallen-
                  xqsite OG
                  • May 2005
                  • 2836

                  #9
                  RE: Best summer movie

                  Star Wars
                  Wedding Crashers (amazing omfg)
                  Fantastic 4
                  Hitchhiker's Guide
                  Batman Begins


                  5 way tie for pure genius films.
                  One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
                  BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

                  Comment

                  • iggymatrixcounter
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1924

                    #10
                    RE: Best summer movie

                    1)Batman Begins
                    2)Star Wars
                    3)F4
                    4)War of the Worlds

                    These are the movies Ive seen, I did not like War of the Worlds because it had a pretty lame ending, though I liked its twist. But by far Batman Begins is better, that movie just rocked and it had action the whole time (so did SW but Batman was better)
                    lastfm
                    PANDORA

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #11
                      RE: Best summer movie

                      I've seen: Episode 3, F4, War of the Worlds, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Dukes of Hazard, Batman Begins, Sky High, Wedding Crashers, and the Island. Maybe more, but I can't remember... still trying to get Whorli to go see Stealth and Four Brothers with me.

                      And yes... we see ALOT of movies.

                      The order? Star Wars, Batman Begins, Wedding Crashers, the Island, Sky High, Fantastic 4, Dukes of Hazard, Charlie and Wonka, and last... War of the Worlds.
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #12
                        RE: Best summer movie

                        Well, I've only seen WOTW and ROTS, so naturally Star Wars is going up to the top.

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #13
                          RE: Best summer movie

                          War of the Worlds was a disappointment. All it was was running away. Whoopee.

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • skppy1225
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 3

                            #14
                            RE: Best summer movie

                            Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Never seen any of the other movies. I'm also not into Batman or Star Wars. WotW looked good.

                            The March of the Penguins- who would want to see that?


                            Comment

                            • Killrodx
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2003
                              • 357

                              #15
                              RE: Best summer movie

                              I would choose not to ponder about the march of the penguins.

                              *ontopic*
                              Star wars
                              and War of the Worlds.

                              Never saw batman begins. But I have heard good things.

                              Comment

                              Working...