Best Concert

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #16
    Never been to a concert. Never cared to.

    Do with that what you will.

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • azachu
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2005
      • 4

      #17
      I've been to a few, mostly oldies groups. I did see ozzy in concert once.
      I\'m the only guy that has probably burned the discs of Final Fantasy 7. I played it for 5 mins, took it outside and burnt it. and I\'m proud of it!

      Comment

      • StarmanSuper568
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2005
        • 820

        #18
        How's the MSI concerts?

        Comment

        • ImEric12
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 1952

          #19
          Only concert I've ever been to was last month. I went to Warped Tour, it was great.

          Fallout Boy/Dropkick Murphys/Suicide Machines/My Chemical Romance/Offspring/The Starting Line, and a bunch of other bands.

          Comment

          • QreepyBORIS
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2003
            • 7454

            #20
            My favorite concert would have been the Detroit Symphony Orchestra's Final Fantasy concert, but my parents dicked me out of that one.

            That that leaves my favorite concert being Chick Corea and Touchstone. That was great jazz. It was on my birthday...which in a way was nice, but I'm kind of bitter about that when my parents bought tickets and asked me to go, they did not realize the concert was my birthday. :P

            But it was still pretty damn good (even though Jazz in not really my thing).

            Signature subject to change.

            THE ZERRRRRG.

            Comment

            • Chromer
              Hookers and Blow
              • Jul 2003
              • 4981

              #21
              The Pillows Concert in New York. I'm sorry but, the only other band that could ever come close to matching The Pillows in concert was the L'arc En Ciel concert I went to last year.

              Comment

              • -Skooter-
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2005
                • 316

                #22
                Dropkick Murphys of course was my favorite, -tear- I love them. The Offspring has a close 2nd though, very close.
                .so what. -Skooter- .drama makes life boring.

                Comment

                • Spazzbite
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 2181

                  #23
                  Originally posted by ImEric12
                  Only concert I've ever been to was last month. I went to Warped Tour, it was great.

                  Fallout Boy/Dropkick Murphys/Suicide Machines/My Chemical Romance/Offspring/The Starting Line, and a bunch of other bands.
                  My girlfriend went to that as well in San Diego or somewhere close to it, and met all of Motion City Soundtrack, Amber Pacific, My Chemical Romance, and various people from other bands.

                  Originally posted by Quicker
                  shades don't break unless you break them.

                  Comment

                  • Torlock
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 475

                    #24
                    Best one I've gone to was Bobaflex/Dry Kill Logic/Nevermore/Symphony X/Fear Factory/Life of Agony/DREAM THEATER!!!/Megadeth. Yes Sam, I owe you forever.

                    Comment

                    • xiron
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 189

                      #25
                      I know you do. Check it out, bitches...


                      Tour Shirt, Sampler CD, Ticket Stub, and SIGNED DREAM THEATER CD!!!!! It is beautiful. The concert was absolutely amazing. DT played for about an hour and a half, and it was the best hour and a half of my life. Beautiful.
                      www.myspace.com/thehappyunicorns

                      Comment

                      Working...