Avatar: The Last Airbender

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Omeganitros
    auauauau
    • Jun 2003
    • 8897

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Avatar: The Last Airbender

    Actually, the show also has really good character development too. I just realized that.

    Comment

    • Lvytn
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 147

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Avatar: The Last Airbender

      I like airbender, it has a pretty good plot, though the fire prince kid gots a little lisp.
      -One handed Player-


      Comment

      • Fighterforce32
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 23

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Avatar: The Last Airbender

        I just actually got into that show to. I thought it would flop.

        Comment

        • Sera13
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 257

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Avatar: The Last Airbender

          Yeah nicktoons and one other channel play all the old classic nick shows from our tiny ages. I love that channel so much i barley watch tv but when i do thats what i watch.. its so awsome.. Every now and then an old kenan and kel will be on, or somthing, infact i just got done watch RML a few minutes ago..

          Originally posted by Tonberry_Kid
          That was just totally pwnd by Sera. Nice.

          Comment

          Working...