Tsubasa Chronicle

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #16
    Re: RE: Tsubasa Chronicle

    Originally posted by MrESqueek
    Hating an entire company's line of anime without watching it is not a valid opinion. Watch shows with an unbiased view before judging them.

    ~Squeek
    I didn't say it must suck because it's Clamp, it's just that I haven't liked anything I've seen by Clamp. Who knows, maybe this will be a first. I'll check it out.

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • Squeek
      let it snow~
      • Jan 2004
      • 14444

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Tsubasa Chronicle

      so liek

      The title for episode 26 (And the preview) hints at the fact that I was totally right. They seemed to rush episode 25 as well.

      This show really is ending at the next episode.

      ~Squeek

      Comment

      • jamuko
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 1083

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Tsubasa Chronicle

        Whaaa? @_@ I haven't seen that far yet, but I know I saw somewhere that it said they were breaking it into three seasons of 26 episodes each. (I meant to tell you -.- ) Most likely, if it seems that they're rushing it, they're only rushing it to get to a good stopping place for a while.

        And Tasuke, yes CLAMP does have a tendency of killing off their characters sometimes, but this isn't one of them. Watch X and you will think things are hopeless. Watch CCS and you'll be filled with happiness and the need to hug a cute thing something fierce. XP With this series being more in the vein of CCS... it's not gonna happen.
        ♪~
        Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
        I like delicious things
        I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
        So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
        There's lots of happiness in my pocket
        So let's play forever~

        Comment

        • jamuko
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 1083

          #19
          Originally posted by Today, ANN
          Tsubasa Season 2 (2005-10-17 11:14:04)
          According to NHK, the network plans to start broadcasting the second season of Tsubasa Chronicle in Spring 2006. The show is currently shown Saturdays at 6:30 PM on NHK's Education Channel. CLAMP has confirmed the announcement on their website.
          Seeee
          ♪~
          Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
          I like delicious things
          I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
          So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
          There's lots of happiness in my pocket
          So let's play forever~

          Comment

          • Squeek
            let it snow~
            • Jan 2004
            • 14444

            #20
            Ya, I saw it. Whatever ...

            Anyway, when I saw it, I was like "Don't tell me I have to wait a YEAR after this next episode to get the story continued!" Then I remembered that we're in Autumn, not Spring.

            ~Squeek

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #21
              So I went to the library and took out first volume of Tsubasa. And liked it. Freaky. So now I'm up to v3. I like the whole multi-dimensional aspect of the whole thing.

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Matthew4444
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2004
                • 139

                #22
                26 is out now. Too bad I don't have time to watch it tonight. Well, maybe I'll see how the season ends in the morning.
                postcount += 1
                I am also known as TheDarkNerd, if that makes any difference.

                Comment

                • Squeek
                  let it snow~
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 14444

                  #23
                  Fin.

                  Neat ending to the first season. The "omg who is dat" kid in the tank is revealed and the plot thickens.

                  That's about it.

                  ~Squeek

                  Comment

                  • SingingGundamGirl
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 15

                    #24
                    Re: Tsubasa Chronicle

                    i've watched a few minutes of the first episode, it looks great (i've seen most of CCS, but except for the character similaritys, there's not that many other things that are alike) I own all the manga that are out though, so i'm not really in a HUGE rush to see the anime (i usually wait a while before watching the anime (or vice versa if i see the anime first))
                    I thought it was sorta funny in the first volume of XXXHolic that Watanuki found a plastic model of CCS Sakura's wand XD

                    Comment

                    Working...