Fantastic 4

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Omeganitros
    auauauau
    • Jun 2003
    • 8897

    #16
    Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Fantastic 4

    Originally posted by Cyborg_Mermaid
    Mad hilarious if you know a thing or two about ytmnd and summoning fire spirits.
    That was so nerdy, there is no way I could not give that 10 Omega points.

    Comment

    • -Fallen-
      xqsite OG
      • May 2005
      • 2836

      #17
      Re: RE: Re: Fantastic 4

      Originally posted by Yattasparagus28
      Originally posted by Omeganitros
      If they didn't get the Thing right, I am going to commit seppuku. As a master of versus battles, every time someone goes "Hulk Versus Thing, who would win?" everbody says the Hulk because he's stronger (which is true), but then I always say "You're all noobs. The Thing is the clearly the winner, as he actually has a personality, and a great one at that." And then all the awesome people agree with me.
      If you mean by "personality" that The Thing is emo, then yes, they got his personality right.

      Anyway, it's a completely mediocre movie. But, well, I wasn't expecting much. So, it's not good, and it's not bad. MEH.

      And Alba=teh hawt.
      GTFO. You don't bring EMO to describe a movie that clearly does not have pussy little punkass goth kids or suicidal morons.
      One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
      BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

      Comment

      • deposition
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2004
        • 1115

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: Fantastic 4

        Nice movie. Although I did get pissed when they got their uniforms so Jessica didn't have to take off her cloths each time she turned invisible anymore

        Comment

        Working...