WWE FANS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • msbrunnettemickey
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2004
    • 1780

    #16
    The Rock.

    בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
    מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
    יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
    אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
    אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
    אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
    ודואג ודואג נורא

    Comment

    • banditcom
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2003
      • 6243

      #17
      The outcome and drama are not real, obviously.

      But the wrestlers still get beaten around and get hurt. Yes there are ways to soften blows and stuff. However, wrestling has gotten a lot more dangerous. XD It's not like it's the mid-late 80s where the best move was an elbow from the top rope.

      I respect wrestlers a hell of a lot. All except for the selfish guys like HHH who hold people down. It's sickening. Or the douchebags like the former wrestler X-Pac who are real lowlifes.

      With all that said, I haven't been following wrestling actively for a couple of years now. I catch a show here and there, but that's about it. It's a blast once you're into it. There are boring parts here and there, but the PPVs are usually pretty sweet. I used to watch them for free at a sports bar. It was quite the atmospher. I've also gone to 3 events: 1 Raw and 2 Smackdowns (I also went to some when I was younger). The live events are good, but it's quite a different experience. I hope I can get a front row to one sometime in my lifetime.

      By far my favorite wrestler: Kurt Angle. He's a great guy inside and outside of the ring. His book is a fantastic read. Overall he is one of the best at the wrestling/performing aspect and one of the best at mic work. He's arguably the best at both (Austin/Rock/Jericho are amazing at both as well).

      Comment

      • Kilgamayan
        Super Scooter Happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 6583

        #18
        Wrestling isn't fake, it's scripted. Wrestling is basically a soap opera with no season finales where people beat the hell out of each other.

        And not all bumps are accidental. Cactus Jack through the table off the top of the Cell wasn't accidental. Shane McMahon falling off the SummerSlam set wasn't accidental.
        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

        Comment

        • DDR_MAX_REVOLUTION
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 65

          #19
          ***BUMP****
          Member since March 19, 2005!

          Comment

          • Squeek
            let it snow~
            • Jan 2004
            • 14444

            #20
            ...

            Don't ever bump without adding relevant information to your topic. If something relevant doesn't get added to this topic before I get up for work tomorrow, I'm locking it.

            WWE is scripted garbage. Real wrestling, as a result, has been made a mockery of.

            ~Squeek

            Comment

            • Omeganitros
              auauauau
              • Jun 2003
              • 8897

              #21
              <_<










              >_>










              rey mysterio jr ftw

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #22
                RAW's next draft pick will be Charlie Haas.

                BANK ON IT~
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • DDR_MAX_REVOLUTION
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 65

                  #23
                  Wrong lol
                  btw smackdowns last 2 draft picks are on tonite!
                  Member since March 19, 2005!

                  Comment

                  • esupin
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1756

                    #24
                    Wait a second... they have draft picks?

                    http://www.youtube.com/esupin

                    Comment

                    • vashthestampede0987
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 2997

                      #25
                      Real wrestling, as a result, has been made a mockery of.
                      It's true...I wrestle for my school and some people are like "Wtf you do wrestling, you like humping men and wearing tight leather thongs when it's all scripted?"

                      So I just end it with a "How about I put you in a double chicken wing and top it off with the a T-bar and you tell me if it's fake?"
                      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I hate myself.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight
                      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                      Comment

                      • DDR_MAX_REVOLUTION
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 65

                        #26
                        Well most of the thing aint fake...how do they script matches anyway you cant do everything like it says on scripts if you only have a couple days to do it
                        Member since March 19, 2005!

                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #27
                          Umm it's called they SCRIPT WHO WINS THE MATCH and how they win it, like if they keep kicking out after about the 304272347th pin and then someone will come in and beat the guy with the steel chair when the ref is "unconscious"(sp) then the guy will do his finisher and win the match.(Fucking run-on sentence but deal with it, WWE shit isn't worth my time)
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • Industructable
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 5

                            #28
                            hey irrelevant how real or unreal.. RIP EDDY GUERERRO.. im gona miss the latino heat

                            Comment

                            • mattc16
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 524

                              #29
                              Originally posted by Omeganitros
                              rey mysterio jr ftw
                              sorry for bump, but omega just won life. Rey Mysterio ftw indeed.


                              Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                              Comment

                              • Shopowner200
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 92

                                #30
                                Re: RE: WWE FANS

                                Originally posted by DDR_MAX_REVOLUTION
                                they do but still the blood and stuff is totally real
                                That blood is blood capsules. All WWE wrestlers go to a training school where they learn how to safely perform Finishers/ Moves. Accidents do happen. My Uncle was at the show where Stu hart fell to his death.
                                Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                                Oh yeah...we'll i'm planning on majoring in elementary education.

                                Comment

                                Working...